A bad day at school

I woke up to my mom yelling at me. I got up and walked over to my closet picking out the normal attire. I grabbed my phone and walked out in silence as usual as if jeff and liu never existed. I started to cry missing them. But then i felt like i was being watched creepy.

Troy P.O.V

I was risen back from the dead but how she slit my throat. I walked around the forest floor and finally made it into the open. I had to hide though because people knew i was already dead. I looked around and saw the bus stop me and my friends were always at. I heard walking and looked to that direction and i saw my doll. I saw her crying and rubbing her eyes. To be honest i still have the hots for her. I think firty about her all the time like when i wasnt taking kids money and i was at home i would jerk off to her pictures that we took together when we were dating. Im gonna have weather she likes it or not.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I waited for the bus until it finally got here. I walked on the bus and got a spot. I sat down putting my backpack on the old bus ground full of garbage and dirt left behind by students shoes. Many stops went by as it was headed to school. "can i sit here" i looked up and saw a boy with brown hair."sure i said and scooted over. "my name is Josh by the way" he said. Wait someone wants to talk to me thats new. "im (Y/N)" i said. "if you like we can be friends for now on" he said.  I was really shocked no one ever wanted to be my friends accept for liu and jeff. "sure" i said with a smile on my face. we started to talk and we had a lot in comen. I finally got to school and he goes there to. We walked in the school and headed to our lockers. I didnt even realize his locker was next to mine. I walked by all the other lockers and saw 3 lockers with stuff in them they belonged to those assholes. I walked pass them ignoring all the murmers about me. People were calling me a physcopath murderer and so on. Josh came up next to me and put his hand on my shoulder and and smiled at me. I smiled back and we headed to our area. I finally made it to the first class where the teacher came in. "hello class i have some sad newz we had 3 deaths accure during last week sorry we couldnt tell you until things got situated" the teacher spoke. She was really nice no matter what the meanest kid could learn from her. And i had that feeling once again i was being watched. I continued off with the lesson and zoned off most of the time. Class was finally over and then i walked out with josh by my side. We were like this the whole school day. I walked home and opened my home door and walked in. I walked up the steps to my room and put my stuff down. My mom was at work with billy. So i was home alone. I went over to my computer and opened it up typing in my password and opened the newz page on there. I saw there was something new posted and i clicked on it. "hello there have murders happening in the area the body had smiles carved into there faces please lock all your doors and windows because the murderer is till out there" the news man said. Is there ever anything good out there. I turned my computer off and watched T.V. and lets just say i didnt know that tomorrow would never be the same.