Aizawas pov:

It was the first day of the school year and aizawa was camping under his desk waiting for his students to arrive, lots of them walked in with midnight guiding them to the classroom

"God's sake aizawa get out here I have a class to greet you should be the one bringing your class here"

He just scooted further under the desk before she grabbed the top of his sleeping bag and dragged him out from under the desk.
"Get into your seats brats. I'm taking attendance, but before I do I need to inform you that we have a student in the hospital who can't currently join us-

" WE SHOULD MAKE HIM A GET WELL SOON BASKET!! "

A student who looked like she had cosplayed a flamingo stood up and yelled.

"God your do energetic what the f- you do that.... Ok I'm gonna take attendance now."

He took attendance and a group of students all decided to buy him a present each and momo made them a card and a big basket to keep all the presents in. They arranged to meet at the mall after school and buy their presents. They decided to put little tags with their names and a note on what they bought (just for funsies)

(Here's what they bought

Momo:a comfy pair of pjs and slippers

Tsu: a box of chocolates

Mina:a mini Bluetooth speaker

Ochako: a teddy bear holding a wand

Aoyama: a disco ball keychain

Bakugo: (after much persuasion) an amazon gift card

Todoroki: a tamogotchi

Kirishima: a workout water bottle

Denki: a lighting bolt bag pin

Jirou: a tiny guitar keychain

And everyone else made him homemade katsudon and get well soon cupcakes)

Time skip:

Aizawas pov:

His students had put together a get well soon basket for midoria and before he brought it to him he bought him a cat hoodie, it was from one of his favorite brands, a bit on the pricy side but very well made and durable, and they stayed soft after washing them. He gently folded it and set it at the back of the basket, slightly adjusting the chocolates to fit it in. He walked to the hospital and at this point the nurses knew him and just let him through. He walked up to the kids room, knocked twice and walked in. He saw the kid sitting on his bed with one of his nurses helping him read a book. They both looked up as he walked in, the nurse putting the bookmark back into the book and leaving.

"Your class made you a get well soon basket, here. "

He handed the basket to him, watching him gently take out the card and read it, then set it on his table next to his bed and look through the basket in amazement, chances are this was the best gift he'd received in a while.

"They got all this... For... Me? "

"They wish you a happy recovery kiddo, good kids, I can tell"

He was wiping tears from his eyes as best as he could considering he had a massive arm cast on. Aizawa grabbed a tissue from the box on the side table and dabbed the kids eyes for him. Watching the kid manage to pull on the soft hoodie Aizawa had gotten him, it was a few sizes too big, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Oh! I almost forgot about this!"
Said Aizawa, leaning down and picking something up. Emerging with a school bag, some binders, a pencil case and some other stuff. He handed the bag to izuku who opened it to reveal a freshly washed and ironed ua uniform and a shiny new pair of real leather shoes.

"I wasn't really sure of your size, but I went with a small, and the shoes are a men's 4, but if they don't fit we can get them exchanged"

"I.... This is.... Thank you... Tha k you so much.... Dad... "