Izuku had recovered enough to go to school, and he had to be introduced to class 1A, aizawa had told him that they were very energetic, but they were nice kids, and he would surely make some friends there. 

So here he was, in front of the door of 1A, waiting for Aizawa to call him in. He was a nervous wreck when he started listening to Aizawa through the door.

"SHUT THE HELL UP OR I'M EXPELLING YOU ALL! good. Now, as I've told you previously, there will be a new student joining us today. Treat him with respect or else you will be dealing with an angry me, even ask mic, you don't want an angry me. Anywho- come on in kiddo! "

Welp. Here goes nothing...

He pushed open the door and timidly waved, shaking slightly as he walked over to the front of the class. His tie untied, nearly folded in his top pocket. He glanced at the class, eyes fritting from one student to another.

"H-hi you can c-call me d-deku and I hope we can have a g-good year to-together... "

God that was fucking pathetic

He looked over the class again, one boy standing up and saying

"You know it is very unbecoming of a ua student to wear the improper uniform, especially on their first day! Why isn't your tie tied!"

"I- I couldn't r-really f-figure it out I g-guess? I-"

Another student popped up, a girl this time,

"Didn't your dad teach you? Or your mom? That's how I learned anyway... "

He felt his face go slightly warmer, his eyes beginning to water.

"I- I just-i don't really-uh-"

"Guys! Leave him alone! He's clearly overwhelmed! Iida! I get that you are very uptight but he's already nervous and doesn't need you yelling at him! "

It was a boy with wild purple hair who had stood up and gestured for him to come out to the Hall, he pulled out a packet of tissues and handed him one, he took it and wiped his eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I promise I won't judge and I'll keep it a secret unless you want it any other way"

"Yes please... That would make me feel better, thank you. "

So he told him a brief story, and ended up hugging him, the boys hand rubbing circles into his back

He pulled back from the hug, and the boy let go.

"My names hitoshi, but you could call me toshi if you want, what's yours?"

"Oh you can call me dek-"

"Your real name, deku is a degrading nickname and I will not call you that."

"I...oh. Call me izuku- or izu. Yeah. Izu is ok. "

At that moment, aizawa walked out of the classroom and greeted the boys.

"I'm so sorry about that kid, I didn't think they would be so inconsiderate"

"It's alright. I was just overwhelmed. I think I'm ready to go back in now... " He gave aizawa a grin and stood up.

He walked back into the classroom and sat in the free seat behind shinsou. Around halfway through the class he got gently tapped on his right shoulder, he turned around and it was a blonde boy with spiky hair who looked strangely familiar...

"Can I help you? " Izuku whispered.

"Do... Do you not remember me... "

"Uhm.. Sorry no, have we met before?"

"I... Kacchan... I'm kacchan. Do you really not... "

Him. It was him. It was kacchan.

"Yes. I do know you. Kacchan. Meet me outside after class. "

He nodded and Izuku turned back around.

(After class. Izukus pov)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't still afraid of kacchan. It's been 8 years since I saw him but the trauma still clings to me like a wet T-shirt. As everyone began to filter out of the classroom, I packed my things neatly in my backpack, and waited outside for him, he walked out,his backpack dropping to the ground, he hugged me, I feel a tear on my shoulder, the hug lasts for a moment but then I pull back. He wipes his eyes and steps back, apologizing

"Sorry Izuku... But I thought you were dead! I- I'm so, so sorry Izuku, I know I was an ass to you, and I hate that my last words to you told you to... Commit-"

I cut him off, crying into his shoulder, and he was a bit surprised, but then comforted him.