8

Izuku woke up, burrowing into his duvet before finally standing up, he walked into his bathroom and washed his face with cold water, shocking him awake.

He sprayed his hair with water and brushed it, letting it fluff up again.

"IZUKU! ARE YOU

AWAKE YET! SHINSOUS HERE TO TRAIN!"

it was papa, who let shinsou in and went back to making breakfast, shinsou now came over every Saturday, to train, and his dad, aizawa, was teaching the two how to use a capture scarf.

He walked downstairs, grabbing two bottles of water and going to the training room (aka the basement, that they refurbished into a mini gym) and putting on the scarf, then stretching while he waited for shinsou, who was there soon after.

"Hey toshi"

"Hey izu, where's your dad at? He should be here already"

He was right, his dad wasn't here yet, he shrugged and just continued stretching

"I'm not sure... Oh yeah! He said he was on some hero mission, and we could either just go to the gym or have a break week"

"Oh alright... Damnit. Fuck you scarf. Fuck you. "

He looked over, giggling at the fact shinsou got his arms tangled in the scarf, and looked defeated and embarrassed.

"I'll help, then we can go to the gym or something"

He slid his scarf off and hung it up, then gently untangled shinsou, who was avoiding awkward eye contact

"You do this too much toshi, is there tangles in the scarf or something? "

He was laughing at him a little when he eventually got the scarf off, and hung it up, before making himself a cup of coffee and sat down.

"So, what do we do today?"

"I think there's this cat cafe that just opened downtown, we could go there?"

"Sounds fun, do you know how to get there?"

"Nope, we'll get there eventually though so it doesn't really matter"

"Mkay"

The two boys then checked the weather and it was sunny. They didn't bother with coats, but Izuku did grab an umbrella in his pocket, slipping on their shoes and stopping by shinsous house so he could grab his debit card.

(About halfway there)

Shinso looked up and noticed the sky was changing, he was a bit cold in his T-shirt and shorts.

"It's getting a bit cloudy, I think it might rain... "

Izuku looked up too, he didn't really mind the rain, just getting soaked was bothersome

"Hope it doesn't, I can see downtown now, we should be about halfway there right?"

Shinso nodded, putting his hands in his pockets, feeling a drop of rain on his shoulder, about 10 seconds later, it was pounding down, and the two were under a tree.

"That escalated quickly.... Jesus.."

"Ain't that the truth..."

Izuku was laughing slightly, shaking water out of his hair. He smirked then grabbed shinsou and pulled the two into the rain, sprinting away.

"FUCK YOU!"

Izuku just laughed harder, sheltered under his umbrella, running away from shinsou.

"CMON! YOU WERE GONNA GET SOAKED ANYWAY! "

He just ran even faster, passing familiar alleyways as he did. He eventually got under an awning of a shop, folding his umbrella back up, and putting it back in his pocket. Shinso walked up, and he spent a second laughing at shinsous dripping hair, and walking Into the cafe, paying for two seats and sitting down with the cats. Two cats had immediately planted themselves on his head, his hair fluffy as ever. A few cats had sat on shinso, who had taken off his soaked hoodie, and dried his hair with a towel one of the waitresses gave him.

One of the waitresses walked up.

"Can I get you guys anything?"

She looked at the two, writing down their orders. Izuku had ordered a latte, and shinso a cappuccino and a brownie.

"Thank you, they will be out in a second."

The two boys chatted about random things, until their drinks and snacks came, Izuku also got a strawberry muffin, and he bit into that, crumbs on his lips. Shinso ate his brownie, hair almost dry by now, and they both finished their treats. Izuku drank his drink, and so did shinso, a comfortable silence between the two of them.

"Weather cleared up again..."

"Oh, yeah, it did"

It wasn't awkward, not really... But something was tense between the two of them, yet nobody knew just what it was.

(Y'ALL PLEASE I NEED IDEASSSS I SWEAR IF I DON'T GET GOOD PLOT IDEAS THEY'RE EITHER GONNA FUCK OR DIE PLEASE)

ALSO ARE Y'ALL SEEING THIS?! ALMOST 300 READS I ACC DONT DESERVE YALL