Chapter 42

~Skye~

It got pretty late and I was about to go to my room until Ji Ho said that they were going to play a movie. He instructed me to get Kyung and come into the movie room. I nod and walked over to Kyungs door. Once I was standing righty in front of it I put my ear against it to see if there was snores of some sort but none were heard.

"Hey Kyung. Ji Ho wanted me to get you. We're about to watch a movie."

"No thank you..." He quietly said.

"Kyung.. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about something?"

He stayed quiet. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open. When I slipped inside the room I noticed that it was darker than usual. Kyung was laying in his bed with the covers pulled up to his chin. I sat on the edge of his bed and began to stroke his hair.

"Are you really going to lock yourself up."

He shrugs and lets out a shaky sigh causing me to frown at him.

"C'mon Kyung." I said as I moved the hair out of his eyes.

He didn't respond. He just laid there and stared at me. Then he holds up a finger.

"One." He said.

"One what."

"One condition."

I slowly nodded and he sits up.

"Come here. I have to whisper it. I don't want any of the guys to hear. You know... Just in case they might be eavesdropping."

I get closer to him and nod again.

"Okay. What is it." I said patiently.

He bit his bottom lip and looked down. Then his hands grab my face and he kisses me on the lips. What ever happened to us not dating anymore?
Once he moved his lips, he rested his forehead on mine.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Friends can't kiss? My family does that sometimes to their friends."

"Yea but probably on the cheek not the lips."

"I just wanted to do it one more time." He confesses.

He smiles and gets out of bed. Once he yawns and stretches we begin to leave his room and walk over to the movie room. As soon as we enter the room, Jaehyo smirks which causes me to roll my eyes. I walk over, sit next to him, then flicked him in the forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Oh sorry my finger slipped." I said with a closed eyed smile.

He crosses his arms and puffs out his cheeks. While I was laughing at him, I pull both of his cheeks and shake his face around.

"Aww! Jaehyo is pouting! How cute!"

"Aish! Let go!"

He pulls my hands from his face and continues to pout. All I did was watch him for a good 5 minutes. He glances over at me and smirks again.

"You like what you see Princess?" He says nonchalantly.

"As if! Don't make me throw up on you!"

His facial expression changed really quick from that narcissistic smirk to an offended and shocked face. I shrug and face forward.

"So what's the movie we're watching?" I asked.

"Zombie Beavers." Hyuk responded.

I stared at him and sighed. I didn't even know that there was a movie with the most stupidest things like a Zombie Beaver. I get up from my chair and head towards the door.

"I don't know about you guys, but Im gonna go take a walk outside to try and avoid this movie."

I waved and exited. I left the house and began walking over to the cafe.

~Pyo~

When Skye left, Abrielle snuggled closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on her head. I inched my hand towards hers until it was on top.

"No canoodling." Kyung whispered.

"You're just like Skye." Abrielle whisper yells.

"Haha. She rubbed off on me a little."

Abrielle and I separated from each other. She leans over to Kyungs ear and whispers something. His face turns red and he covers it with his hands.

"Stop it Abrielle... You're making me feel horrible. It wasn't my fault." He said.

"Whatever. If it happens again, I'll literally set you on fire."

While she fixes herself, I give her a stare with a raised eyebrow.

"What was all that about?"

"I told him that he was just jealous that you and I were still together."

"Wait! Kyung and Skye broke up?!"

"Yea... You couldn't tell?"

"No! Why did they break up?"

"I don't know. Ask Kyung."

I look around and notice everyone staring at Abrielle and I. They migrated over to us and looked confused.

"Who broke up?" Ji Ho asked.

"Skye and Kyung... You all were in the same room! How do you not know this and I do?" Abrielle sighs.

"We try our best to tune each other out." Taeil admits.

"Guys... Can we please not talk about this right now." Kyung said with a sad expression on his face.

"No way! We wanna know what happened. Please tell us Kyung."

Kyung gets up from his seat and leaves the room. Then we hear the front door slam. I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"You guys should've listened to Kyung."

"She brought it up." Kwon said as he pointed to Abrielle.

"I don't care. Yes, it was uncalled for, but you guys don't need to ask questions about it. He's hurting and you guys are making it worse."

"We're sorry." They all said in unison.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Kyung."

~Kyung~

Thank god I left. I thought for sure I would lose it. As I continued walking I spotted a familiar head of brown hair walking in the same direction I was. I felt a smile begin to form on my lips as I watched Skye walk. My focus was stopped by a guy walking up to her.

"Huh?"

He laughed and began walking with Skye. My heart stopped. Was she... No that's impossible! I told myself that I would get worked up if Skye hangs out with another guy... He's just a friend that's all.

I continued following them until they turned into the cafe that Nina works at. I watched through the window as Skye and the guy were escorted to a table in the corner of the cafe. The guy glances up and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Hey Kyung!" A female voice yelled from behind.

I quickly turned around and saw Abrielle waving at me.

"Perfect!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

A young man sits us at a booth and hands us a menu. The entire time everything was happening, I kept staring at the guy. He taps on Skye's hand and nods my way. She turns around and smiles.

"Is that's Ji?!" Abrielle exclaimed.

She gets up from her chair and runs across the cafe, leaving me to run after her. The guy continues to stare at me, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Kyung this is Ji. Ji this is Kyung."

Skye introduced us. Theres something weird about this guy...

"Kyung. Ji is gay. He has a boyfriend." She said with a smile.

"Wait what?"

'You've got to be kidding me.'