Chapter 6

~Skye~

"Y-yes sir. We're Block Buster." Kwon responded.

"I'm Eun from Stardom Entertainment and I was wondering if you would like to come down to my studio and record a song or two to show my bosses. If they like it then I would be happy to sign you."

"Yes! Yes please! We'd be honored to record a song for your bosses!" Ji Ho said with wide eyes.

"Great. See you Wednesday afternoon at 3 p.m. sharp."

The man handed Ji Ho a business card with the companies name and address of the studio. We all bowed slightly and the man left.

"Oh my god guys!!" Abrielle squealed.

She turned around and looked at the business card.

"I can't believe this actually happened..." Pyo said while taking a seat on the floor slowly.

"Well believe it! It happened right in front of our very own eyes!" I rehugged Pyo and everyone else.

They look stunned! I think Jaehyo stopped breathing for a second actually.

"Let's all go out to eat!" I announce. "I'm in the mood for some sushi!"

All the guys cheered and we get in our cars and drive to the nearest Japanese Steakhouse. (lol Japanese steakhouse in Korea... Why not?) When we all parked we got out of our cars. I rolled the windows down a little and locked the doors so Jin can be in the car without suffocating.

"How many people are in your party?" A short woman asks as soon as we enter.

"9." Abrielle answers.

"Right this way please."

The lady walked us to a table in the back of the restaurant so that we were isolated from everyone else and handed us menus.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Sprite please!" I answered.

"Coke." Abrielle said.

"Water."

"Coke."

"Root beer."

"Dr. Pepper."

"Water."

"Water."

"Coke."

Our waitress writes down everything and leaves to the kitchen.

"So on a scale of 1-10 how happy are all of you guys?" Abrielle asks with a smile.

"100." Ji Ho answers.

Everyone else said some random numbers. There was a couple 1,000's and a 10 and others. Im really happy for them. Its like once in a life time someone's dream actually comes true... And this one guy made 7 people's dreams come true. As I looked at everyone I noticed excitement and happiness in their eyes. It's like taking 7 kids into a giant candy shop. At first I thought they were good-for-noting noisy guys... But it turns out I was wrong.

"Skye? Are you okay?" A voice calls.

"Hmm?" I shake my head lightly and look up at Kwon. "Yea. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You were just staring off."

"Hehe sorry. I was just thinking about something."

Kwon nods and continues his conversation with Pyo and Hyuk.

"So Skye! What kind of guy are you into?" Jaehyo asks.

"Why would you like to know? I could always tell you what kind of guy Abrielle is into. Hmm let's see here... She likes tall guys, they have to be funny and kind, they have to show their affection towards her but not to much you know what I mean?"

Taeil smiles at Pyo and Pyo smiles at Ji Ho and Ji Ho smiles back at Pyo. Almost like those 'Git it gurll' kind of look. But what was throwing me off was that Pyo was looking at Ji Ho...

"Alright you guys. Don't get all lovey dovey at a public restaurant." As soon as I said that they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're kidding right?" Ji Ho says.

"Nope. I'm being dead serious. Especially you." I said pointing at Pyo. "Don't forget about what we talked about."

He nods and our drinks get here.

"Now do you guys know what you want or do you want me to give you more time?"

"I come here a lot. I know what I want." I respond with a smile.

"Okay what shall it be?"

"Chicken Hibachi and instead of soup and salad I just want two soups. Oh yea and I would like California Rolls please."

"Okay."

The lady looked over at Abrielle.

"I want the same thing she's getting."

"Mhmm. And for you sir."

When she finished she rushed back into the kitchen.

"So do you guys have any other songs?" I ask.

"Yes actually. Lol, Halo, Jackpot, Mental Breaker which is the one we performed." Ji Ho responds.

"Well that's cool."

He nods and looks down at his hands.

"Hey let's play Kai, Bai, Bo!" (Or however you spell it) Ji Ho smiles.

He starts first and plays against the person next to him, which was Jaehyo. Ji Ho won and went against the person next to Jaehyo which was Kwon. The winner goes to the next person that sits next to the loser. This game gets very intense. Next was Kyung and I. We hold out both of our hands. Our right hand was in a fist while it rested on our left palm.

"Ki, Pi, Bo." We both said.

He had paper an I had scissors.

"Ki, Pi, Bo!"

He had rock and I had scissors again.

"KI, PI, BO!"

He had scissors and I threw out paper. Kyung cheered and moved onto Abrielle. If you still don't know what it is, it's exactly like rock, paper, scissors. But you just get faster as you continue.

~Time Skip to after dinner~

"That was fun and delicious." Abrielle said leaning back.

"Yea! This should be something we do every month." Pyo suggested.

"I'd like to do that." I said with a smile.

Everyone else agreed. Shortly after our conversation, we all paid for our meals and said our goodbyes.

"Tomorrow do you guys wanna come over and watch a movie with us? Every Saturday we do this and it's actually pretty fun." Jaehyo asks.

"Sure." Abrielle and I said in unison.

"Great! See you at 7?"

"Alright! See you then."

I get back in the car and see Jin sleeping in the passenger seat. I rub his head and smiled at him.