Chapter 11

A/N:

I declare today, Bias Tuesday! 😂😂these are all my Bias's and I love them all equally... Kyung and Jay didn't fit in the collage thing and there wasn't a thing were there was 8 spaces... 😞😞the struggles... So all the guys up there are J-Hope, Taeyang, Rap Monster, Ren, BamBam, T.O.P, Jay Park, and Park Kyung. And yes we are married. I'm married to all 8 😂😂 Jkjk a fan can only dream... I have one last thing to say before you read. Today while I was at school I dropped my phone screen down right? When I picked it up it was perfectly fine. Now comes lunch. I was sitting outside and I reached to the side to hand my friend something and my phone fell out of my pocket again. I was like no biggy it's going to be fine like always. So I picked it up casually and turned it over... My screen was cracked... I can barely see what I'm typing right this very minute. I can see my keyboard but not the words that come up. For those with an IPhone 5c you know how the keyboard takes up half of your screen.. very tragic... so back to lunch. I was heart broken. I turned on my phone and my cute pic of Kyung with chopsticks in his hand comes up on my lock screen. He was all cracked and I was very sad because I won't be able to see him how I used to with a non cracked screen... Moral of my story is if you have a cute Korean as your lock screen and home screen make sure you have a case on your phone so you can wake up to him/her and smile.

~Skye~

After Taeil, Hyuk, and I picked up Jin, we went straight back to the house. When we got inside I ran up to my room and put some of Jins food, that I brought in a plastic bag, on the floor. Right when it hit the floor he started to eat it.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about you... I'm not used to having a dog..."

I sat on my bed and watched him eat. I feel really bad. I laid down and when Jin finished eating he jumped on my bed and snuggled close to my stomach.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to a tongue licking my face and a knock at my door. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I get up and put the hood up to cover my bed head.

"Coming." I groggily said.

Jin followed right behind me and when I opened the door he ran right out and went downstairs.

"Yes?" I said with a yawn.

When my vision started to become clearer I could finally see who was at my door.

"Jaehyo?"

"Hey I came to tell you that breakfast is done."

I nod and follow him downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles, Pancakes, Bacon, some fruits, and eggs. I hope you like that."

"I eat everything. No matter what you make I'll eat it. You just have to be a good cook."

"Well then you will defiantly like the breakfast."

I smile as soon as I enter the kitchen and see everyone sitting at the table starting to grab food. I put some food on the floor for Jin and I pick a seat in the middle of Kyung and Taeil. Taeil nudged me and I looked at him with half open eyes.

"Did you sleep last night?"

"Yea... But I didn't get enough."

"I'm sorry. At least you got a little."

"Yea. Hey can you pass me 4 pancakes."

Taeil takes his fork and stabs it through the pancakes. I push my plate towards him and he drops them on it.

"Next weekend we're going to an amusement park and we thought you guys should come." Ji Ho said with a smile.

"What park?" Abrielle asks.