Chapter six: Back on the ice

(A/n- I'm sorry I didn't upload for so long but i was busy with exams and planning stuff. I hope y'all are doing well. Please enjoy 😊)

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

"I never go anywhere alone

"I never go anywhere alone. Why? Because then my brothers wouldn't have a reason existing." (I ran out of quotes 😅)

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

Y/n's POV;
I have been for a month in the past and one time I was late for school because I didn't hear my alarm clock. Since then Rin was the one responsible to wake me up because, quote 'I am too irresponsible to have such duties'. Yes, my brothers are crazy. But it has been very fun. I must say, I have forgotten how it was to have so much fun. Me, Chifuyu and Keisuke meet up every day and go to school together. I have already went to babysit Luna and Mana since Mitsuya had to go to a Toman meeting, and I hung out with Hina too. I didn't realize how much I missed her till now. I was so distracted to mourn Keisuke that I forgot about my other friends and Hina, that was always by my side.I still haven't met up with Alex. Apparently he was in America with his grandparents. Of course I didn't remember that detail and I almost blew up my cover when I asked. Today the date 1st of December. And I could never forget that date because simply today Alex has his birthday and is returning from America. Somehow, I managed to convince Rin and Ran to skip school so I could surprise Alex at the airport. And because we're gonna have a math test but I spared that information to my brothers. I thought I would be able to sleep long because I'm gonna skip school but unfortunately Rin thought otherwise and decided to wake me up at 7 a.m. So I had plenty of time to get ready for the surprise. I did my usual skin routine, wore my matching shirt with Alex, washed my hair until...I got bored so I found something else. I danced, sang, jumped around the house, woke up the neighbors, messed my room, then arranged it and the time that was left I watched anime on my phone. I thought about Shu so I started watching Attack on Titan and honestly it was really good. After a while my eyes started hurting so I started dressing with different outfits from my closet. And after about two hours of boredom it was finally 5 p.m. and Ran came to pick me up.
"When is Alex's airplane landing?" I asked Ran when we were driving to the airport
"At 6:30 p.m." Ran replied casually
"Are you kidding me right now?! We're gonna wait at the airport for a fucking hour?! Why didn't you tell me!? I'm gonna die of boredom!" I yelled as my mouth hung open
"You're gonna wait alone Y/n, I have work." Ran said calmly
"Ohhh come onnn Ran....I'm gonna die of boredom..." I whined
"Y/n don't act like a baby! We're here. Rin's gonna pick you up." Ran said parking in front of the airport
"I hate you." A glared at him and started exiting the car but Ran grabbed my wrist.
"Call me when you get inside, when you find Alex, and when Rin comes, okay?"
"I"m. Not. A. Baby." I glared at him
"Y/n! Call me! And behave!" Ran demanded with a serious face. I decided not to push it too far cause I know that Ran is capable of taking me back home if I don't behave.
"Fine, fine..." I rolled my eyes. Ran let go of my hand and left after saying goodbye. I sat on a  bench in the airport and after waiting a couple of minutes I got a call from Rin.
"Hi onii-chan" I said answering the phone
"Hi Imouto. Ran told me you're waiting alone at the airport. We both agreed that's it's best for you to stay on call with me to make sure you're safe." Rin said from the other side of the line casually
"Seriously? Onii-chan, I literally know karate, judo, aikido, kick box, jujutsu and ninjutsu because you and Ran are so protective but your still want to stay on call with me?! At the fucking airport that is full of security and people?!" I said irritated
"Now that you put it like that it really sounds awful. But argue with Ran about that. I can't do anything." He said calmly as i huffed angrily.
"At least talk about something! I'm bored as fuck here!"
"What should i talk about!? You think I wanna be on the phone with my little sis because Ran is too protective?!" He defended himself. I just rolled my eyes and hung up then blocked him so he can't call me again. I knew I was gonna get in trouble later but didn't care at the moment. I pretty much watched videos on my phone until it was 6:30. When it was announced that the airplane from America landed I got so excited I couldn't help but stand up and wait impatiently. After a while I spotted in the crowd a familiar brunette and ran towards her.
"Hey Maria! Where is Alex?" I asked when I got closer to her.
"Oh hi Y/n, we didn't expect you here. Alex is coming, he's with Victor." she said smiling politely at me. I smiled back and stood looked around. Once I spotted Alex's blonde hair in the crowd I waved my hand.
"Alex!" I yelled happily. Alex turned towards me confused but when he saw me he smiled brightly.
"Y/n! I missed you so much!" He said running to me and engulfing me in a hug.
"I missed you too! How was it in America?" I asked when we broke off the hug.
"It was great! Coach Victor came with us to Tokyo if  Maria didn't tell you! And I have a surprise for you! But's its for another time. You'll come to practice right? I saved the rink only for the two of us and coach Victor wants to see how we're doing so far." He explained happily. But I heard only half of it. Oh, no...going back on the ice?...I'm not really sure...But seeing Alex so happy made me guilty so I just smiled back at him.
"Sure I'll come to practice. Oh I forgot to tell you that Rin is picking me up. Do you wanna come to my place for dinner and maybe sleepover?" I asked trying to change the topic and surprisingly it worked.
"Um, I guess I can. I'll ask Maria and coach Victor to take my things back home. Coach Victor will stay at my place so I suppose there won't be a problem. But you should come see him he would be very excited to see you. He's right there with Maria." Alex said pointing at Maria that was talking to my favorite coach of all time. Victor Plisetsky, Alex's father's cousin. Alex took my hand and dragged me to them.
"Coach Victor, I found Y/n." Alex said proudly, signaling with his hand s towards me. I smiled and bowed politely.
"Hello, coach Victor. It's good to see you again. I hope you and Maria don't mind if I steal Alex for the night. We're gonna have dinner at my place and he can even sleepover." I said politely.
"Hello Y/n. I'm happy to see you're doing well. No, we don't mind, you can take Alex with you . I'm sure you have to catch up a lot since you haven't seen each other in a while. Should we drive you though or is someone gonna pick you up?" Visitor said, smiling gently and placing his hand on my head. I've always admired how gentle he is. His whole face looks angelic. Like Alex's. Except Victor's hair is a dirty blonde while Alex's is pure, light blonde.
"There's no need, thank you. My brother Rin is gonna pick us up."
"That's good then. I'm afraid we'll have to go because Maria is getting tired. It was good seeing you. Alex, take care, and I'll pick you up tomorrow." Victor said, taking Maria's hand and the luggage and walking outside leaving me and Alex. Once they left I turned to Alex.
"Is Maria pregnant?" I asked hopefully. Alex smirked, not replying for a moment before blurting.
"Yes she is and Ethan is the father!"
"Omg!! I knew it!!! I shipped them sooo much!" I squealed jumping around as Alex just laughed. After a while Rin called me and me and Alex left the airport with him. It was safe to say that because of Alex my scolding was gonna be postponed. But the thing is that...
"I'm gonna be back on the ice"