Chapter eleven: My Heaven

(A/n: Guys, or whoever is following my story cause ik you're not a lot, I'm sooo sorry for the wait. I had no inspiration at ALL😭. I'm sorry again and I'll try to make it up to y'all.)

<───*:....:* *:.. ..:*────>

:*────>

<───*:....:* *:.. ..:*────>

Y/n POV:
Keisuke blinked in surprise. He probably stared at me for a solid minute but I was in trance after the kiss so I probably didn't have a very good sense of time.
I was relieved when he smirked with that signature smirk of his and let out a heartwarming laugh.
He was probably surprised since I was clingy and affectionate but I didn't really say "I love you" too often, since I was embarrassed. Keisuke on the other hand expressed his love mostly through physical touch and acts of service, but he wasn't one to start telling me how much he loves me and other cheesy shit like that. After all, we aren't in a wattpad fanfiction.(Lies🤭...)

Pulling me closer, he kissed the top of my head and cradled me to his chest again.

"I love you too, Y/n. I'm happy to hear you say that."

I relaxed, feeling relieved that my confession didn't come as some cheesy crap bullshit. I wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling how his taller muscular body felt against my smaller one. I can't believe I'll say that, but I'm so happy I died. This is my heaven...

"Sleepy?"

Keisuke's deep voice rumbled in a slurred murmur, snapping me out of my thoughts as I hummed softly, giving a short nod.

"A little..." I whispered.

"Sleep then, darling. We'll have a great day tomorrow." Yeah, I was gonna have a great day but the best part would be waking up next to him.

"Goodnight Suke..."

"Goodnight darling..." His strong arms tightened around me and I felt myself melt. I've never felt so safe and relaxed in anyone's embrace. The warmth his body was emitting made my eyes slowly flutter, my breathing slowing as I felt sweet slumber overtake me. I haven't slept so peacefully in a while. Life without Keisuke sucked. Why? I've asked myself that question so many times. Why was Keisuke so damn important to me that I couldn't live without him. It was quite simple. even if we were so different, Even if I knew he couldn't always understand me, I always knew he was trying to. I always knew he did his best to keep me happy. So I gave him the same too. He was the only person I could be myself with, the only one I knew wouldn't judge me and he made me feel safe. Why wasn't it someone else? That's a question I don't know if I'll be able to ever answer. But I sure as hell knew I couldn't feel what I felt for him for anyone else. As long as he's with me I'll be content and happy, and make sure to make him feel the same way.

(Time skip cause I don't know what else to write😅)

I felt the morning light hit my eyes and I scrunched my face up, not really wanting to get up. I tried rolling out of bed but then I felt Keisuke's tight grip on me and I remembered he was there. I turn around, taking a look at him and I was stunned. He looked so peaceful and handsome. The morning light falling on his face and lighting it up and making his black hair look golden on some places. His eyes slowly fluttered open, opening halfway and he blinked. His brown eyes looked a honey color because of the sunlight and I saw his pupils slowly constricted. God, he looked like an angel. My angel.

"Morning..." His groggy sleepy voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at him, flashing him a light smile.

"Morning Suke." I whispered back, afraid that if I talk louder I'll break the content feeling around us.

Keisuke pulled me closer since we had separated slightly while we slept, and he pressed a small peck on my forehead.

"How did you sleep, my darling?" He asked me, his hand running through my h/c locks.

"Mm, good." I nodded softly, tracing the muscles on his arm. "You?"

He smirked at me, a mischievous glint lighting up in his eyes. "Never better."

That made my heart flutter and I couldn't help but smile, my cheeks lighting up with a blush.

"I'm glad...you hungry?"

"Nah, I'm fine for now. I think I wanna stay like this for a bit more." Keisuke replied with a small chuckle, burying his face in my hair.

I gently patted the back of his head while we cuddled, and thought about everything that's been happening. Takuro and Shu popped up in my head and it made me feel bad. But I know they're alive now since they were only killed in the future. And I can only hope they won't get killed now that they won't ever meet me. Even thinking back to all the bad things that happened, I couldn't think negatively while being is Keisuke's arms. His embrace just gave me peace and it made me think everything was gonna be fine. And I know I may sound cheesy and cringe but those moments I had with him, where I could feels his warmth and hear his heartbeat were the ones I treasured the most, and the ones I missed the most.