Chapter seven: Feel bad

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

:*────>

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

Y/n's POV:

The first half of the car ride was silent. But the second part...well it was a chaos. And of course it started because of me. Because I decided to tell Alex everything.

"Alex. You know...today when I came to the airport Ran drove me. But he left me there way too early. And as you know my brothers can't leave me alone for a second because then they wouldn't have a reason existing. So Ran made Rin stay on call with me. But I was bored and hung up. Without saying anything." I whispered in Alex's ear and his eyes widened.

"You hung up?! And he didn't call you back?!" Alex whisper-yelled.

"I blocked him." I stated proudly.

"Oh-uh. You're absolutely dead. After I leave tomorrow they'll strangle you to death." Alex said dramatically, his eyes widened.

"Nuh-uh. Ya think Imma stay in that house when you leave. No way! Or they'll really strangle me to death."

"Then what are you gonna do? I'm telling you they'll totally kill you. There are so many- Oh no! Please no god!"

"What, what is it?

"You think it'll be like last time. When they didn't care that I was there and sibling world war 1 happened. Please no! I was almost gonna die myself!" Alex grimaced, thinking back to when Ran and Rin got so angry that stopped caring that we were in public and literally mentally killed me. I grimaced too.

"I really hope it isn't like last time. sibling world war 2 will be..."

"Yeah I'm a little hesitant if we should have a sleepover. What if Rin stabs us to death while we're sleeping." Alex imagined it and grimaced yet again. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Alex looked at me confused and Rin glared at me from the front mirror. I quickly composed myself.

"You're afraid of Rin?! He looked more scary last time because Ran is more polite when he is in front of people. But you should see Ran when he's angry...oh that now is a sight to see. He is the devil himself. Rin is harmless in front of Ran."

"No thanks. I really wanna live at least until 70 years old."

"Wow, 70. I wanna live till a 100."

And that was pretty much the first part of the car ride. The second part...let's say it was Rin throwing insults at me while I side eye Alex and laugh. When we got home...well Alex was there so it wasn't bad at all. Except for dinner. It was pretty awkward because we ate in silence.

(Time skip to the sleepover cuz I don't know what to write anymore lol)

Alex and I decided to sleep in sleeping bags on the floor because why not. We watched our favorite horror movie 'The Nun' and laughed our asses off at how stupid the characters were. Then after laughing a lot, eating a lot of popcorn and chips we laid just laid in our sleeping bags and stared at the ceiling in comfortable silence. That was until Alex at up quickly, looking at me, his eyes shining in excitement. Which made me deadpan at him.

"What?" I deadpanned.

"I forgot to tell you something very, very, very, very, very, very, very important!"

"Did your just say seven times 'very'?!" I deadpanned again

"Well I had to imply how important it is somehow."

"Whatever, tell me what it is now."

"So... drumroll."

"Seriously?!"

"Just do it!"

"Okay, okay, jeez...aggression..."

"So, Victor's taking us for a competition in America!" Alex said excitedly

I stayed silent. I knew that moment was coming but I hope it was a little later. What do I say now?

"Alex...I don't think I'll come." I could see how Alex's face immediately fell.

"What? Why?" He asked softly, his voice almost pleading. I hated Alex's soft side because I know he is more sensitive, and I really don't wanna hurt him. But I wasn't about to make the same mistake I made in the past.

"Well, I don't think I'm ready for a competition in another country yet. And I don't really wanna leave Tokyo." I made up an excuse, It wasn't good enough and I knew that from the expression Alex gave him. He didn't believe me. But I guess he let it slide because he signed.

"Okay, let's talk about this in the morning. I'm tired." I nodded in response and we both laid back down. There was an awkward silence between us and I could feel the thick tension. After a couple more second, Alex fell asleep. I caught on that from the way his breathing slowed. I signed and looked over at him. How was I supposed to sleep when I feel bad.

(Author's Note: Hey, guys, long time no see. I'm sorry I didn't update for that long, I'll try and update more often. Recently I haven't really had that more motivation and I'll have to think the story through cause honestly I have no idea what the next chapter's gonna be. But I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading!)