Chapter ten: I love you...

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

:*────>

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

Y/n POV:

I spend the other half of the day with Keisuke and Chifuyu. We went over to my house since it was raining outside and we ate Peyoung Yakisoba and watched some movies. The boys played games and I just watched them.

Soon, the rain stopped. Chifuyu went home since he had to feed his cat, but Keisuke decided to stay a bit more.

"When did you say your piano concert was again?" Keisuke asked, looking at me from the floor where he was still playing video games. I was sitting at my desk, finishing some homework. I turned to look at him when he asked the question.

"Next week, Tuesday." I replied. And I saw how Keisuke's expression immediately fell. He signed.

"I can't come. Mikey said he has some important matters to discuss and we'll have a meeting. I'm sorry, Y/n..."

That was surprising to come from Baji Keisuke himself. I have never seen Keisuke apologize to someone and mean it so much. It honestly warmed my heart and made me feel all tingly.

I got off my chair and walked to him, sitting on the floor.

"Suke..." I started, using my nickname for him since I wanted him to know I'm telling the truth. "There is no need for you to come to my piano concert. Seriously. I know your busy. All I need from you is to be safe." I spoke softly, looking into his eyes to make sure he saw my honesty.

Keisuke wouldn't swallow his ego to say it, but I knew how he felt. I knew he probably felt guilty and thought he was a bad boyfriend since he was almost all the time busy.

He signed and I could tell he still wasn't completely convinced by what I said. So I continued talking.

"You've done so much for me. And I really, really appreciate  everything you've done for me. I know you're supporting me even if it's from afar, and you can't see me, knowing you support me gives me strength. There's no need to be there every time. So, don't worry. Go to the meeting, and be safe."

Keisuke was hesitant at first, but then he wrapped his arms around, pulling me closer to his chest. He loved to do that. Every time he hugged me, he pulled my head closer to his chest as if to cradle. I knew he loved that because it gave him a feeling that he could protect me. Or at least, that's how I see it.

Keisuke is a big softy in front of me and I really appreciate that. He's not the type of men that will just sit and ramble ten hours about how much he loves me. But his way of showing his love towards me is either physical touch or acts of service. So I wrapped my arms around him too, melting in his arms as my eyes fluttered shut and I signed in content.