Chapter twelve: Baji Keisuke

(A/n: Damn. I'm sorry I forgot the gif thing. I think I'll put a random quote too. Just so you know, it's completely random.)

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

"It is a human's curse to envy the beauty of others

"It is a human's curse to envy the beauty of others."

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

It was quite a  lazy morning for me and Keisuke. We cuddled in bed until 11 am and we would have cuddled for even more if Rin hadn't came in and kicked us out with force with the words, quote on quote "You're still too young to be this lazy". I wasn't too happy with that but oh well, Ran had made pancakes so I wasn't  gonna complain. Thank god I didn't have school today.

"You ready?" Keisuke turned to me, raising an eyebrow. My god, he looked hot.

"Yup." I nodded, trying to not blush as I grabbed my coat, jumping towards him on my left leg, while putting on my right shoe.

Keisuke chuckled and shook his head at my acrobatics, grabbing my arm gently to steady me.

"Thanks!" I flashed him a sweet grin when  put my shoe on. He gave him a short nod and his hand moved from my arm, to holding my hand.

"Y/n! Hat!" Ran called out from the kitchen, making me groan and grab my hat from the hanger, grumpily putting it on.

"Bye!" I called out, not waiting for Ran or Rin's answers as I just closed the door and looked up at Keisuke. "So, where do you wanna go?"

"Dunno." Keisuke shrugged, looking up at the sky as he thought about where we could go. "Our place?" He quirked an eyebrow and I started jumping in excitement.

"Oh, yes, yes! Let's go!" I tugged on his hand and dragged him with me.

Keisuke let out a soft laugh and let me lead him but he did not fasten his pace so I soon got tired of dragging him and just walked in his pace.

"I haven't been here in a while..." I whispered softly under my breath when we reached the park, looking around.

A frown in confusion formed on Keisuke's face as he titled his head. "What do you mean? We came here like...a month ago?"

The sudden realization that in the past I came a lot here hit me and I felt a wave of slight panic wash over me.

"O-Oh right! I forgot..." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head, hoping he'll let it slide this time.