The new omega (part 1)

(Top Felix)
(Bottom Hyunjin)

Since they were teens, they have always been together. Some joining a bit later, but the friend group was surely forming, and their friendship stronger than ever.

The last one joining was Jeongin, the youngest between them.

Everything was going smoothly.

Most of them in their early 20s and almost everyone had presented already: Chan, jisung and Jeongin were starved alphas, Changbin and Seungmin were very reasonable betas, and finally Lee Know and Felix were lovely omegas, although Lee Know wasn't much fan of being called that.
Felix has always been very affectionate and cuddly towards them, always looking for physical contact like hugs, holding hands cuddles and all that, while Lee Know was more independent and not needing to always be with someone, but at the end of the day he would just lay on the couch with his head on Jisung's chest while said boy played with his hair, just as touched starved as Felix.

Hyunjin was the only one still waiting, and despite Chan telling him that there's no rush and to be patient with himself, he still felt sad and unworthy.

2 years later and Hyunjin is still waiting patiently.
At this point he's no longer worried about that and accepted the fact that he will present eventually when his body is ready.

He just didn't think it would be this soon.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They're all gathered in Chan's house, since it is the biggest, and are currently watching a horror movie, much denied by Jisung and Felix who were terrified!
Hyunjin was just as scared but didn't comment on it, not wanting to seem "weak".

Hyunjin is happily settled on the couch between Felix's legs, as the younger is hugging him from behind like a koala and resting his chin on Hyunjin's shoulder. The rest are just scattered around the living room, some also on the couch, some sitting on a mattress they put in front of the TV earlier and some in the kitchen making popcorn.

Almost 30 minutes have passed and Felix thought the movie wasn't really that scary. Maybe it's because hyunjin is all over him and he can't really focus, and although he can't smell his scent yet, he can smell his perfume mixed with his natural scent, driving him insane.

Felix is brought back from his thoughts when the older starts fidgeting with his smaller fingers that before were resting on his tummy, as to distract himself from the movie.
As he became aware of his surroundings again, he notices that Lee Know has fallen asleep and is now comfortably laying on Jisung's lap, his back back towards the TV; Chan, Changbin and Seungmin in the mattress and Jeongin nowhere to be found, probably in the bathroom.

Finally he notices and feels Hyunjin tremble a little and all his attention goes to him again.
"Hyunjinie, are you alright?" he asks.
When he doesn't reply, he goes for it again, worried. "Hyunjinie...?" Now he doesn't know if he is just scared from the movie or if there's something else going on. "Hyunjin, look at me. Are you alright?" he says, now in a more serious tone.
Finally he turns his head around and Felix eyes widen. Firstly, because the elder's face is flushed and looks like he is going to pass out any second now, and secondly because suddenly there is a new strange scent flowing in the air, but he can't recognise it.

The freckled boy quickly turns the other around to feel his forehead and he grows even more worried each passing second cause he is burning.

He doesn't know what to do.
He doesn't know what to say.
He doesn't know how to react.
He doesn't know.

So he just opted on hugging him close to his chest, as a way of protecting the fragile boy in front of him.
Panic rises in him cause he had never seen Hyunjin like this.