You're okay baby

The week had started great.

First, Felix got stuck in traffic after he went shopping for them and Hyunjin had to eat alone.

Then, they had arranged a date, to get their mind off of work and everything, but the restaurant called last minute saying something unexpected happened and they had to close.

And everything was a reason to argue.
They even argued because Hyunjin took too long to turn of the damn alarm in the morning. To conclude, they were very stressed and tired.

And when they thought the week was finally over and they could relax together in the comfort of their home, Hyunjin got sick.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Saturday morning, Felix woke up first and went to make breakfast, letting Hyunjin sleep. He made pancakes, cause he remembers Hyujnin craving them these days, and made his way to the living room and continued to watch the movie he didn't get to finish the day before.

When it was over it was almost 11:30. He stretched, got up, and went to their room cause Hyunjin hadn't got up yet.

He opened the door only to find him in the same position from earlier: on his side with only his head poking out from the blankets.

He smiled and carefully laid behind Hyunjin putting an arm around his middle.
"Baby, how come you're sleeping for so long today, hum? Come on, let's get up. I was wondering if we could make lunch together?" Felix said, lifting a hand to play with the other's hair. But when he did that he felt his damp hair and raised his head to look at him. He barely could see anything as the curtains were closed, and when he opened them a little just so he could see him, he noticed his flushed and puffy pace and his furrowed eyebrows.

Felix grew concerned and quickly went to him and put a hand on his forehead. He gasped once he took in how hot Hyunjin was. "Oh fuck.. Hyunjin, baby. Get up please, you're burning up, love" he said as he gently shook him awake. Once he woke up, he looked at Felix slowly, eyes heavy and tired, and let out a half groan half whine.

"Love, you have a fever. Can you get up so we can wash you up, please?"

With that, Hyunjin lifted his arms towards him as a signal to pick him up. Now, Felix might be small and skinny, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the strength to carry Hyunjin. Quite the opposite actually, and that's exactly what he does.
After assuring Hyunjin he will be back, he went straight to the bathroom to prepare a bath to help with the fever. With that done, he came back to their room and took the sheets off him.

Felix takes him by the armpits and Hyunjin stuck to him like a koala and encircled his neck with his arms putting his head on the younger's shoulder. And when he felt his forehead pressing onto his neck and collarbone, he noticed Hyunjin was hotter than before.

He made his way to the bathroom and slowly put Hyunjin down on the bathtub and helped him shower.

"Just relax baby, I'm here"

"I don't feel good Felix..." Hyunjin said just above a whisper, hurt present in his voice.

"I know, love.. I'm sorry. But I'm here ok? Don't worry I'm gonna help you. You're okay baby."

Hyunjin nodded and allowed Felix to wash him up. When he finished, he dressed with fresh and comfortable clothes and Felix guided him to the living room, putting the medicine to help with the fever and muscle aches on the centre table.

"Love, you have to eat something before you take the medicine."

" Not hungry..." He said, with a stuffy voice after blowing his nose.