Since I met you

Hyunjin always had issues with his personality in bed. How can he not? Everyone thinks a super hot guy like that must be very cold, dominant, alpha like... You know?
But the truth is far away from that. He loves a calm bath after a tough day, he loves painting when he has time, he loves writing poems before bed, and most importantly, he loves Felix. Loves when Felix gently kisses him so full of love, loves when he tiredly arrives home to a bunch of texts from Felix, loves when Felix takes care of him, and obviously Felix is more than happy to do so.

They got together not so long ago but Hyunjin never in his life loved someone as much as he loves Felix. He wants to tell him but he's afraid he'll leave him too if he knows.

He just likes being cared for, everyone has preferences, right?

Despite his naturally calm personality, he had always been the one in charge in bed. It's not that he doesn't liked it, but if he had to choose, he would like to be on the receiving end.

But it was just natural for his partners.
They assumed he was a top and it evolved from there, until the day he gained courage and told them he would like to be on the other end too, they would talk shit and make fun of him, and then leave him.

It has always been like that.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He and Felix were now watching a movie in his living room, Hyunjin between the other's legs, back to chest, and Felix gently stroking his hair. They were pretty comfortable in the silence like that, but halfway through the movie, Felix started to leave tiny little kisses on his ear and neck, and that made the older shudder and let out a pleased sight.

Hyunjin then turned his head around and placed a hand on Felix's cheek, kissing him with care and passion, both humming satisfactorily when their lips collided.

When they finally parted, Felix was a little light headed. "Hyunjin-a... can we go to the bedroom?" He asked softly.

"Yeah... If you want" Hyunjin said hesitantly.

"Don't you want to? If you don't then that's fine, I don't mean to pressu-"

"Yongbokie that's not it, I want it too."

They made their way to the bedroom and continued their makeout session, Hyunjin pressing Felix to the closed door and taking off his shirt.

As Hyunjin noticed the younger's abs he let out a huge gasp and couldn't control himself when he touched them. "Oh fuck, " he said rather breathless, not expecting that. "you're so hot"

"Oh. You like it?" Asked Felix with a smirk.

"... Yeah" Hyunjin said, staring.

"Shall we continue, Hyunjinie?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sorry." Said the older, trying to hide his ears, now even more red than earlier.

"Don't be sorry. It's cute"

"No- don't say that..."

"It's true tho." Said Felix, before taking Hyunjin's face in his hands and kissing the mole bellow his eye.

Blushing like crazy, he hid his face in Felix's neck.

"It's okay. Now, what really matters. We need to know how we're gonna do this.
You're gonna top?"

"Of course" Answered Hyunjin with a more serious face when he showed his face again.

"...what do you mean 'of course'?"

"Just... Get on the bed" he said before giving him a quick kiss.

Felix complied, giving him a confused and unsure look before laying on the center of the bed. Hyunjin used that time to take deep breaths and prepare himself for what was going to happen while also searching for condoms and lube.