1.2

It was now later in the day, Yn was lying on his bed watching the news from where his TV that sat on his wall. He was in some jogging bottoms and a white vest. His room was just how he left it 3 years ago when he visited for Christmas, his shelves having DVDs collected dust, music and films alike. His desk has his old computer with a photo of him and Sam on the day he signed up for the army when he was 17. And on the other wall, some more shelves sat with some figurines from some of his favourite games. Some posters of a band sitting above his bed adding some colour to the black walls.

However, he looks on at the TV with an indescribable face as the news reporter tells him that his base back in Qatar was attacked and that there were no survivors. His chest felt heavy, knowing that his team, a family away from home, were dead. But he pulled himself away from that fact and turned the TV off, letting his head fall back hitting the dark blue pillow below him. He drags his hands over his face, breathing out, not caring that some droplets of blood soaked through his vest at his left side and right shoulder.

He could hear his parents talk through his open window about the path then Ron telling Sam to walk on the path, not the grass. Hearing Sam pull away from the home in his car, probably going to that lake party he was talking about on the way home. Yn just closes his eyes and hopes that the next two months are easy on him.

Yn's peaceful sleep was disturbed by a shouting Sam and running footsteps, "That's my car!" Yn groans as he rolls over looking out his window and seeing Sam get on his bike, "Dad, call the cops!" and with that, he pedals after the Camaro. Yn rolls back on his back, too tired to do anything.

Early in the morning, Ron drags Yn out of bed barely giving him enough time to grab a jacket, "Dad, where are we going?" he asks yawning as he sits in the car as Ron drives off. 

"To get your brother."

Turns out that last night Sam was arrested, he's sitting in an office talking to a detective about what happened last night. "Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up." he explains for the billionth time.

"It just stood up." The detective repeats. "Wow. That's really neat." Yn stands next to Ron watching the all deal. But to be honest, Sam sounds crazy saying his car stood up, but it was too early in the morning to question his sanity. "Okay, chieifie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy." The cop holds out a cup and tissue and Yn holds back a laugh, he knows Sam is slightly stupid but he ain't that dumb to be doing drugs. "What are you rolling?" he asks once Sam takes the cup and tissue. "Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?"

"No, I'm not on any drugs. Yn would end up killing me if I did." Yn smirks, proud that his little bro remembers that talk he had when Sam was 13. However the cop chose to ignore his comment and catches a pill bottle another cop threw at him, he shakes the bottle before looking at the label, obviously not reading the full thing as it clearly states it's for dogs. "Found it in your pocket. 'Mojo'. Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?" He looks Sam dead in the eye.

"Those are my dog's pain pills." he looks down, not comfortable with how the guy was looking at him. "You know, a Chihuahua. A little..." Ron trails off on his explanation.

The cop rubs his eye showing off his gun, which Sam looks at. "What was that?" he looks at Sam, who looks everywhere but him. "You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent?" he points to the black pistol. He then stands up and leans incredibly close to Sam's face as he talks. "You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 'Cause I promise you I will bust you up." he finishes.

"Are you on drugs?" Sam asks, making Yn chuckle a little but stops seeing Ron look at him. "Sorry."