1.6

The trio of teenagers get back inside Bee and starts driving home. "You don't look 27." Yn looks over his shoulder looking at the girl in the backseat. "Well, I am."

"Why did you turn your head? You should be able to see me from the rearview mirror."

"Well, I'm in the army, I get hurt. Got hurt once lost sight in my right eye, making me half blind." he explains looking at the road ahead, feeling the seat belt tighten in almost a hugging kind of way. "Sorry."

"Don't feel sorry for asking. I don't need or want your pity. I'll still captain and still have the best shot." he smiles. The rest of the drive was in silence as they led the Autobots to the home of Witwicky.

They pass the house and park in an alleyway next to the house, the humans get out of Bee, "I need you to stay here, all right?" Sam asks Mikaela as he shuts Bee's door. "You got to stay here and you're gonna watch them." Yn walks around Bee standing in front of the brunette and next to Sam. "All of them. Do you hear what I'm saying?"

"Sam leave the girl alone, she isn't stupid, you on the other hand." Yn says pulling Sam away as Mikaela watches, "Be back in five." he says as they enter the back garden. Sam runs across the grass whereas Yn being the good son he is walks on the path. "Thanks for staying on my path." Ron says sarcastically looking at his youngest. "Oh, yeah. No, no, dad. Hey!" Sam quickly runs to Ron, closing the screen door before he could fully open it. "The... oh, the path. I'm sorry. I forgot about the path. We're gonna sweep the whole thing right now. Right Yn?" he looks behind at Yn, "Yeah totally, sweep it so well it'll look brand new." Yn says, nodding along with his brother. 

"You know, I buy half your car..."

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Then I bail you out of jail and then I just decided to do all your chores, both of your chores." he looks at both Yn and Sam. Yn eyes widen a bit, "The chores." he mumbles.

"Yeah. Life is good, huh?"

"Life..." Yn and Sam look behind them hearing and seeing Optimus stand up. 

"Life is fantastic, is how good it is." Yn finishes for Sam looking back at their father, pressing on the door when Ron tries to open it again. "It's so... oh, the trash cans. Sorry, dad. I'm gonna do the trash cans now." Sam says, turning back around. 

"No, no, I don't want you guys to strain yourself." he tries to open the door again, but this time Sam keeps it shut. "No, no, we won't strain myself, dad. I mean Yn's in the army for Pete's sake."
"I'll do it."

"It would hurt my feelings if you do it." Yn puts a hand on his chest. 

"You sure? I don't mind, I don't..."

"I promise..." Ron tries opening the door again, getting stopped by both his sons. "No, no, no, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do the trash cans and I'm gonna scrape the grill, and I'm gonna..." They both turn round again hearing familiar space robot movements and seeing Optimus putting one leg over the hedge and then entering into the back garden. "I'm gonna sweep up the whole house right now." Then to add more panic to the bros Bee pokes out from around the house. "Tonight, right now?" Ron asks, completely oblivious to the alien robots entering his garden. "Right now." Yn clarifies. Someone then moves, Yn not caring who as he was gonna murder all five of them anyway, Bee starts shushing them to try save the situation but only makes more noise. Yn leans on the wall, blocking Bee from Ron's view. "I love you. God, I love you just so much right now" he says.

"You know, mom wanted me to ground the both of you."

"Dad, I'm 27." Yn quickly stops talking when Sam elbows him. 

"You're both three minutes late." Yn checks his watch and indeed it's 11:03. 

"Right, sorry. Got sidetracked. Oh, well, just another thing you did for us, dad, because you're such a swell guy." Yn quickly says seeing his father walk back into the living room.