2.2

Sirens fill the streets as police and a fire truck pull up to the house. Yn sighs as they start to fill the area. Yn quickly walks into the house and sees the shard on the kitchen island. He waits till the room is empty before getting a pair of pliers, and a small glass tube with a lid. He picks it up and places it in the tube and leaves the room, seeing Sam and Mikaela talking, he walks over to them. He looks to Mikaela and holds up the shard, "Listen, I need you to take the cube shard and put it in your purse." She takes it off of him and puts it in, but before she could ask questions Judy walks over to them. "Yn Witwicky, Sam Witwicky." The two brothers look over to their mother and go slightly pale. "Yes, mom?" Yn asks.

"A word with you two." She demands. She sees Mikaela and sees. "Hi, Mikaela. I have a bald spot." She turns her head a bit and moves her hair showing the girl. Yn rolls his eyes and checks his watch. Mikaela nods with a fake smile on her face and gives the mother and sons some space. Judy turns to the pair of them. "When you two go, he goes. I cannot live with a psychotic alien in my garage!" She whispers with some anger in her tone. "Mom, he isn't psychotic." Yn tells her, and walks towards the garage with Sam. Ron walks over to his wife, turning to get her to quiet down. "Judy... National security."

Yn doesn't care to continue to listen in and he pulls back the tarp, Sam and Mikaele standing behind him. They all see Bee hitting himself. "Bee, love, stop." Yn says and Bee looks over to them, making a sad whirl. "Yeah, you know you're in trouble." Sam tells him as the three walk in. "He still having voice problems?" Mikaela asks. Yn nods slightly looking up at the robot. 

"He's playing it up." Sam tells her as Bee makes another whirl sound. Sam messes with his hands struggling to look at the bot. "Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?" Bee's radio comes to live as he plays a song, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it." Bee starts to move to the beat and clicks his fingers. Sam is quick to cut him off. "Hey, I'm not taking you with me." Bee immediately stops and his wings fall, another sad whirl comes out. "I'm gonna wait outside, okay?" Mikaela tells Sam and steps out.

Sam lets out a sigh, "I meant to tell you about this earlier. It's just that, you know... Here's the thing. Freshmen aren't allowed to have cars. I know, and if it was up to me, I'd take you with me, but it's not, Bee." Sam starts to pace back and front. "Look. You're an Autobot. You shouldn't be living in my dad's garage. I mean, you're suffocating in here. You deserve better than this." Bee looks away from Sam and towards the floor. "This is hard enough man, can you not make it harder? Can you just look at me, please?" Sam asks, trying to bring Bee's face back to him, but Bee pulls away again. "Come on, big guy. Look, the guardian thing is done. Okay? You did your job. Look, I'm safe now. You need to go be with Optimus Prime and the others. You get to spend more time with Yn too." Sam looks other to his brother, who is leaning against the wall. "I just want to be normal, Bee. That's why I'm going to college and I can't do that with you." Bee turns away from Sam once again and holds his hand out, before he starts crying, liquid coming out of his sprayers, for his windows. "It's not the last time I'm gonna see you, you know, Bee." Bee wipes his face as more 'tears' come out. "Come on, don't do that Bee. You're killing me, Bee." He covers his eyes and waves Sam away. "But you'll always be my first car." Sam tells him before turning towards the door and walks towards it. "Love you, Bee." He says. Bee replied in a hum.

Yn pushes himself off the wall and walks towards Bee. "You okay?" He asks the yellow Autobot. Bee nods, slightly. "You did good. Saved our asses." Yn chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "Did... good enough... for a kiss... darling?" Bee questions. Yn laughs with a smile and goes on his tip toes and kisses his cheek. "Now, I gotta go. They're probably going to leave now. But I'll call you when we get there." Bee nods in understanding and uses his finger to mess up Sam's hair, letting out a laughing sound. "Jokes on you 'cause I never brushed my hair." Yn sticks out his tongue and walks backwards towards the door. "Love you, darling." Bee says using a quote from an old movie. Yn smiles at him. "Love you too, Satan Camaro."