25

It happens quickly.

Everything is a flurry.

Hot and heavy.

She reaches out for Austin at the same time as he lifts his hand and curls it around the nape of her neck - smashing their lips together. She hooks her legs over his thighs and moves into a straddle on top of him. Austin's hands are in her hair, down her side, on her ass - fucking everywhere. Their breathing is heaving and their kiss is desperate, passionate. "Shirt," she breaths out breaking free of his lips to pull her shirt off then smashing her lips back on his while he is still trying to get his shirt off his head. She runs her hands over his naked chest, squeezing his pecks then running her hands up to either side of his neck. She feels Austin's hands running up her spine then unlatching her bra and pulling it off. "Fuck," he says pushing her up slightly and latching onto her breasts as his hands curl around her ass, pushing her down as he grinds up.

"Bed, Austin, bed," she demands, her breathing rapid. Austin unlatches and looks up at her. He is thinking. They should not think - they will make good choices. So she slips her hand into his pants, grabbing him and stroking. His brain dies as his head falls back slightly. "Now," she demands again. Austin stands, latching onto her lips again as he walks them to the bed. As soon as she hits the bed she starts pulling her pants off, Austin doing the same then he is on top of her and between her thighs. She wets her fingers and then goes to insert them into herself - lubricating herself and getting herself ready for him. "No, stop," Austin says sitting up and grabbing her wrist. "What are you doing?" he asks, offended. "Getting myself ready," she says pulling her wrist back.

"No. I will do that," he says, still offended, and bats her hand away. Lux lets her hand drop and frowns at Austin.

"You never..."

"I was nineteen and I didn't give a fuck about what I was doing," he says moving down until his head is between her legs. He always refused to go down on her. Said he had a sensitive tongue and that 'giving head' was a woman's thing. She grabs his head and makes him look at her.

"I don't like that."

"Why?"

"Don't know - it's not a pie and is usually treated as such. It's never pleasurable."

Austin smirks. "Give it a moment. Relax, count to twenty in your head - and if you don't like what I am doing by then we can move on."

"Ok," Lux breathes out flopping back onto the pillow and looking up at the ceiling, sliding her fingers into her hair.

One.

What the fuck are they doing?

Two.

They have just made this thing ten times more complicated.

Three.

She feels Austin place his hand on her hips.

Four.

He runs his nose along the inside of her thigh.

Five.

He latches onto the crease between her thigh and vagina, biting softly.

S-six.

He moves to her other thigh, running his nose up the inside and then biting down on that crease.

Seven.

He dips his head and then licks over her vulva with a flattened tongue.

Seven...no, eight.

He dips his head down and licks her again, his tongue now wetter.

Ninnnne.

He dips his head again, pushing apart her vulva gently with the tip of his tongue.