chapter 1

Growing up I have never noticed anything that was missing from my life , to be honest I never actually cared about my reality. My parents were so much loving and caring the funny thing is that my dad was more responsible towards his family that time.

Ever  since  my mom gave birth to my little sister, my dad started to neglected us . Months went by with my father's odd behavior things was very hard for my mom but she never complained even once, my mom kept telling herself that it was because he lost his job .

My mom went back to work when her leave ended, my mom was working as a supervisor for the cleaners at home affairs.my mom was eventually fired from her job jus because my so cold father went to her work place and started to insult the boss and accused him of sleeping with my mom.

After a week my dad came and told us that he found a job  at Gauteng and that he was going the next day . My dad promised us that he was going to save money to complete the 8 rooms house because the was only one room at home and I had to go and sleep at our neighbor's house every night. 

It's been five years now yet there is no  change and by the way my dad barely comes home when my mom try to call him the phone goes straight to voicemail he doesn't send money at all so we now survive by mom's cleaning salary and the social grant money.

By the way my name is Rixongile Sithole , 17 years of age I'm doing my matric . I live  with my mom Kurhula mashaba and my two little sisters here in Xikundu village at Malamulele town in Limpopo province. This is my story come along in this journey with me.