chapter 7

KURHULA'S POV.

It's been a week since Thomas came back and today he's going back and I'm very happy because it's meant that my children were going to sleep with me today. I'm busy  packing up his luggage while he's wearing his clothes, after finishing up I went to dispose the water he was using to bath.

We are now going to the bus stop and I'm carrying this stupid heavy bag for him  when he decided to talk.

Thomas : As I'm going back now I want you to take care of my house because I want it in a good state when you finally leave .

Hehe can you believe the liver of this man. Leave ? Where does he think I would leave and go to?

Thomas : I'm talking to you ain't I.

Me: Yes you are.

Thomas: the why are keeping quiet.

Me : I'm sorry , I promise to do what you want.

Thomas : good.

We stand at the bus stop in complete silence after awhile a bus came and be got in  and the bus went away. 
To be honest if I wasn't in public I would have danced around at how happy I am  that he is gone.

Unknown pov.

'Babe funeka uhambe ngoku , u yayazi lendoda esileyo iyabuya namhlaje.' (babe you need to go now, you know that silly man is coming back today) 

I told him as I stand up to go get a bath in the bathroom so that I can look and smell again before Thomas gets home.

' Ndiyayazi sthandwa sam kodwa andiyithandi lonto yokusuka kuwe ngamaxesha onke  ngenxa yakhe.'( I know my love but I don't like this thing of going away from you All the time because of him.)

Luzuko said as he tailed me from behind.

'yho sthandwa sam hlisa umoya konke kuzodlula kungekudala ndiyathembisa. Xa I cebo lethu sele liphunyeziwe ndiya kuba ngowakho wonke. ' ( oh my love calm down it will be all over soon I promise. Once our plan is executed I will be all yours. 

Luzuko: Elicebo lakho  ngcono lisebenze ngokukhawuleza ngoba ndiyadikwa ngola Lucy.( This plan of yours better work fast because I'm now getting tired of it Lucy)

Lucy: relax my love and look at the bright future we will have together once we are done with him.
I said as we got inside the shower , the was no need to get undressed as we were already naked .

Luzuko:  okay I understand but now let me  fuck the shit out of you as compensation for wanting me gone .
He whispered against my ear as he started to kiss the nape of my neck. My breath hitched as his hands went all over my naked body.

Luzuko: what do you say beautiful one huh?

Me: mhmm. I moaned as he licked my earlobe while his hands spanked and squeezed my butt

Luzuko: tell me or else I will stop. 

Gosh he was teasing me and making me wet and this made words feel stuck on my throat but I had to answer him or else he was going to stop.

Me: ye.. yes. I whispered.

Luzuko: yes what sthandwa sam?.( My love).

Me:I want you. I said in a tiny voice because my breathing rhythm was very fast now.

Luzuko: but I'm here ain't I?  Tell me clearly what you want and I will give it to you.

I hate it when he does this

Me: please fuck me.

Luzuko: with pleasure love.

With that he pushed me against the shower glass and he  thrusted his huge dick inside of me and started moving slowly.

Me: Zuko please go faster and harder.

With that yanditya indoda guys I didn't know what to do except for moaning out his name . No man can satisfy me like Zuko even Thomas my dear so-called husband .
After some time I felt a wave of pleasure washing over my body.

Me: ohhh uhmm Zuko I'm Cumming !
I screamed as I realesed all over his dick and with few more strokes he also released. 
After that we washed each other's bodies and went back to the bedroom to get dressed and apply body lotion.

As we entered the bedroom I received a call from Thomas saying that he just got off the bus and he asked if I needed anything from the mall so I told him to get us some food for dinner because I have been busy with Zuko and I didn't get time to cook.

Zuko and I quickly got dressed and we made out one more time and he Left so I quickly changed the bedsheets and sprayed my cologne to get the smell of Zuko out, after that I got inside the bed and slept.

Thomas's pov.

After getting 6 pieces chicken,3 mini loaves and 2 gravies I went home to my beautiful wife Lucy , Ohh how I missed that women . Getting home I placed the food at the dining table and went to our room with my bag and I found my wife sleeping so I woke her up so that we can eat together.

Me: Lucy wake up my love

She groaned and flicked her eyes open

Me: hey get up so that we can go eat dinner.

Lucy: sthandwa sam can you eat alone I'm not feeling well so I don't want to get out of bed.

I started to get worried , I don't want to lose wife I love her so much just to lose her to some disease .

Me : where are my car keys I'm taking you to the hospital.

Before you get confused I do have a car it's a new Volkswagen polo sedan  I recently bought it last month . I chose to go home by bus because I didn't want  my wife and children at home to know that I have money. I have a good paying job here as a truck driver I even bought a house for me and Lucy.

Lucy: No I don't need a hospital just give me food I'll be fine.

Me: okay let me go get it .

I went to get the food along with just food and glasses. After finishing the food I cleared the plates and went back to sleep next to my beautiful wife.

{That's it for now guys please show your love by commenting voting and sharing}