chapter 8

RIXONGILE'S POV.

It's been two weeks since my dad went back to where he came from and things had been  quiet and at peace as we are home now with our dear mother.

' what's up fatty, tired of running so soon huh. '

Well everything has been All good except for this , to be honest with you I think that this girl is just obsessed with me . I mean if not then what do you call a person who is always their best to get your attention and try to make you a laughing stock every time they got.

Me: what do you want now?

Mihloti: just checking if you can't handle the exercise fatty.  She and her crew started laughing like Trevor Noah just shared a joke with them.

Me: *rolling eyes*  care to share the joke?

Mihloti:  it is just  funny that you are patting like a dog by just just jogging the quarter of the Play ground.

She was right about me patting though but I wasn't running out of breath because I'm fat but I breathing heavily because I have a heart problem and my mom have it too it's actually a hereditary genes that had been on my mother's side of the family for generations.

Me: Maybe my fatty body can't take the heat right?

My words was full sarcasm but off Ms perfect didn't understand.

Mihloti: yeah I have to agree with you there. Let me get going fatty , you see some of us have fit bodies. Okay bye see you when you get there.

With that she took off running leave me behind.im guessing you are asking your self that if she is not well then why is she running around right? Well it's wasn't exactly a choice but had to do it by force.
From primary school to grade 11 I have never part taken in activities that had me all worked up.

I guess this I was unlucky then because Mr Chauke my Life orientation teacher didn't want to hear me , when I told him he said I'm just lazy because I'm fat . I was offended because firstly he didn't have a right to body shame me and secondly he was an L.O  teacher he was supposed to be the one who boost our confidence not shatter it .

"Sithole can you get going we don't have all day !" That's Mr Chauke shouting from behind me.

I began running again but a normal pace.

Mr Chauke: faster ! You can't be running like a chicken  we are no here to play! 

I huffed and began to run faster but I was struggling to breathe  when I tried to stop Chauke kept telling me to continue running. Before I know it I fell to my knees while  trying to breathe but it seemed impossible i felt warm liquid in my cheeks.

I was suddenly surrounded by people , some were trying to help me while some were taking videos. That's the last thing I remember before everything went blank.

LUCY'S POV .

I just finished my chores around the house so I decided to take a long most deserved bath because I was really exhausted from the chores , after finishing up I went to my bedroom and put on body lotion then I wore  a body hugging one sleeved dress with a slit that goes mid thigh it was pink  so I wore it with my gold sandal heels.

I put on my makeup and wore my gold earrings and took my pink purse and put my lipstick  and  phone and Thomas's car keys then went out . I did a great job making him but this car even though it's in his name but I'm the one who use it most  because he hardly at home with the work  he does.

Today I'm meeting Zuko at his house and I'm excited because I love that me with all my heart. I packed the car in front of his house , he stays at a two bedroom house with a kitchen and a bathroom. I went inside I found him a sleep on the floor so I panicked.

Me : Zuko! baby! Sthandwa sam vuka ! I said as  I shocked him I saw him stir as his eyes opened to say I was relieved was an understatement.

Luzuko: what's wrong why are you shouting sthandwa sam? He asked with a confused face

Me : are you okay? I asked with a concerned voice.

Luzuko:  yes why would I be? And why are you crying?

Me: you were lying in the floor so I thought something happened to you.

Lubanzi: no I was jus feeling hot that's why I was sleeping at the floor.

Me : don't ever scare me like that.

Luzuko :  did you think I was dead ? He asked laughing .

Me : please don't joke like that.

Luzuko: okay ! Unjani sthandwa sam kodwa.

Me: I'm fine although I was scared a minute ago

Luzuko: uxolo sthandwa sam. I won't die and leave you alone.

Me:  okay I'm here to have fun with you and to discuss the next step of our plan regarding Thomas.

Luzuko:  okay let's take care of the first part first.

He said as he smashed his lip against mine as hi hands roamed on my body. He turned me around then took off both of our clothes and bent me and he thrusted in from behind with me hold the kitchen table.

{That's it for now guys please forgive me fo the late update}

Please show your love guys by commenting, voting and sharing