chapter 11

KURHULA'S POV.

Today it is the day that we are going to talk about what actually happened to my child that day.  I woke up  prepared Rhandzu and Respect for school and woke up XONGi so that she can also get ready for school after that I gave Rhandzu money  I waved them goodbye as they went to school.  I think went to take a bath too  and I wore a long sleeve floral dress that reaches my knees and it shows some cleavage and my sandals.

After disposing the water I used to bath with I cleaned the bucket  then put it back to it's rightful place and I went to fetch my handbag inside the house then come out.

Me: let's go XONGi.

I say as I come out of the house , she finished getting ready long time ago she was just waiting for me to finishing so that we can go together.

XONGi: okay .

Went to her school while making a small conversation when we arrived we went straight to the principal's office . We found him sitting in his chair typing something on his laptop but he closes it when he see us standing in front of his desk.

Me: Hi .
Hai this thing is awkward marn!!.

Peter: Hi Kurhula how are you today.

Me: I'm fine I hope I'm not too early for the meeting.

Peter : no you are not  the others are just late as always.

Me : ohh ok.

I actually don't know what to say.

Peter: ohh where's my manners , sit down please.

XONGi: let's sit baby.

I said telling XONGi who have been awfully quiet since we got here. We sit down while we wait for the others.

Unknown pov.

I drive inside the school and I went to pack my car in the parking lot  , I got out then take my laptop bag and my lunchbox then locked my car  as I was walking towards the stuff room I saw something that completely made me boil with anger .

How dare this fool kiss my girl like that shit he's even grabbing her ass and to put the Cherry on top of the cake is that she is even enjoying the exchange of spit with this fool. I feel my legs taking me to where they were.

Me: it must be nice hey.

They quickly separated while parting nxaa the disrespect.

Mihloti: umh what are you doing here

Me: I should be the one asking that .

Mihloti: I'm sorry you saw that sir .

Yah neh this girl knows how to put on an act.

Me:  boy what are you doing kissing girls inside school premises  are you here to learn or to take advantage of young innocent girls.

Boy: I'm sorry sir it will never happen again.

Me : just get out of here and please come by my office to receive your punishment during break.

The little fuck literally ran away mxm what a cunt.

Me: you are cheating on me with small school boys now.

Mihloti: uhm daddy it's not like that.

Me : then what is it.

Mihloti: Remember come you can't be honestly be angry over a small kiss.

Me: yes I'm very angry right now  because here I am  in trouble with my job because of you while you are here having fun with school boys.

Mihloti: Remember what do you mean you are in trouble because of me?

Me: well weren't you the one who told me to force that girl to run even when she clearly said she couldn't?

Mihloti: well I did but it's not like I have put a gun on your head forcing you to do something you don't want to do. 

Me: wow is it me you are talking to.

Mihloti: yes it is you who else would I talk to when it is the both of us here .

Me : yah neh I can't believe I risked my job for an ungrateful person like you.

Mihloti: ungrateful?  what have you done for me That's so great huh Remember Chauke.

Me : all the money and gifts I have been giving you .

Mihloti: ooh please don't forget you got my pussy in return daddy so don't bullshit me.

She said clicking her tongue and shaked her ass while she walked away leaving me there with my mouth on the floor.
Wow hai I have put my self in a deep shit just because of a pussy , how am I going to explain this to my wife.   I prey I don't loose my job because I have kid and a wife to take care of back at home.

Hmmm I smell trouble guys what do you think is gonna happen next.

Stay tuned if you wanna found out babé.

By the way do the usual guys by commenting, voting and sharing.