Chapter 18

Alex

Preet came out of the shower wearing only a short white shirt. It was like she was deliberately trying to entice me. When I asked her that. She said that it was her after shower look and I had to deal with it. So, I was dealing with it. The back of the shirt stuck to her back. Exposing her shoulder blades. She sat down in a chair. Crossed her legs. Her exposed legs. All the way to her thighs. She started combing her short black hair. Never looking at me. It took all the energy in me not to tear her clothes into pieces, then and there.

Smugly I got up and went to take a shower. Last night's happenings still fresh in my head.

Preet

The strokes of the comb reminded me of last night's happenings, still fresh in my head.

When Alex came out of the shower he was wearing only jeans. Lying loosely on his hips. Sculpted. He was sculpted by Michelangelo. But with hair, dark chest hair. I always fantasized about chest hair. The manliness of it. I could see the hard muscles behind his hair. The wonders of playing basketball.

He was teasing me I know. Just like I had managed to do it minutes before. I was trying to be brave. Two can play this game. Just like last night. Alex was standing in front of the mirror drying himself with a towel. I waked past him and went to stand in front of him facing him. What I did next was the bravest thing I had ever done in my life.

Alex

Preet's hands went to her lips. She touched them gently and then moved south towards her chest. My heartbeat got louder. She opened the upper button of her shirt. Not looking away from my eyes. Then she opened another. I could see a glimpse of her cleavage. And another button went away. Along with my knees. I gained control. She took off her white shirt. Revealing a red bra and panties. With lilies on them. It did stuff to me. I had no idea I had a thing for lilies. And then she put the shirt on me. I wore it. Even though it was several sizes too small. She stood on her tiptoes then and whispered in my ear.

"Your chest was distracting me." And with that she went into her changing room. Dancing across the room in her red lingerie. But when she went it. She didn't close the door. It took me a moment, to realise what had happened. I shook my head violently and bolted towards the changing room. Like my life depended on it.

Preet

Bravery came to me like a superpower when I was around Alex. He came as I had intended. My white shirt still on him. He closed the door behind him. And came close to me, closer, until I was between him and a wall. No place to escape.

"You think you can dance around in that thing and no one will notice." He said with a grin.

"Well someone did notice. My bad."

"Yes. Your bad. Very, very bad"

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I am going to take you to places Preet. Places you only visited in your dreams."

"How are you going to do that what a shirt on?" I was mocking him. I was inviting him.

And with that he aimed for my mouth. First he teased me with soft kisses and then when I couldn't take it anymore I plunged forward and took my lips to his. A dark deep kiss consumed me. It consumed him too. I took off his shirt, my shirt. I could feel his hands on my bare stomach and then on my back.

What happened in the changing room next left us gasping was air. An hour later we found ourselves lying on the carpeted floor. Naked and entangled in each other.

I looked at Alex. His eyes were closed. But I knew he was awake. "Did you mean it when you said it, that you would take me." His eyes did not open but he answered with a yes.

"How are we going to do it Alex?"

"You trust me preet?"

"Yes."

"Then don't worry about all that."

"We have two oceans between us. I barely know you. You barely know me. We literally belong to two different worlds"

He opened his eyes now and looked at me.

"Do you think it matters to me? If there were two planets between us I would still manage to come to you."

"Be practical Alex. It is not possible."

"What if I made it possible?"

"How?"

"You trust me Preet?" He asked again.

"Yes." I answered again. And this time the determination in his eyes made this fairy-tale possible. Only for a day. But it was possible.