2

AT COLLEGE

Author's Pov:

Y/n was standing in front of her locker to take the needed books for her today's class while the bodyguards were standing without any emotion on their faces "Sam oppa it's cost nothing to smile you know why don't you guys smile a bit" she said cutely making a smiley face looking at the guard's " Sam the head guard of her was about to say something when someone spoke behind her "hey beautiful" smiling brightly she turn " mooo i missed you soooo much"

(Momo : y/n's best friend since junior school y/n doesn't have too many friends or you can say Momo is her only friend same goes for Momo also
They know each other's all secrets they don't hide anything from each other
Momo was out of the country with her family for her cousin's wedding )

she said and hugs Momo "i missed you more Y/nie" Momo said hugging her back while swinging left to right  " i thought you'll join after the weekend " say's Y/n "we came back yesterday so I thought why not give you a surprise so how's my surprise?" Momo asked "it's the best" Y/n said still hugging her "okay now let go or we'll be punished by Ms.Smith for being late" Momo say's breaking the hug  "yeah  but you have to tell me everything you did there after the class is over ok"  Y/n said "ok" Momo replied "okay let's go now" saying that they both left for the class while the bodyguards follow them with a straight face. They entered in the class and sat on their seats (bodyguards are not allowed to enter the class if y/n doesn't call them or unless it's an emergency  so they stand outside the class)after some time the teacher also came and started to teach

TIME SKIP (LUNCH TIME)

Y/n and Momo sat on a table while one of the bodyguard goes to bring their lunch "oppa it's lunch time please have some lunch come sit here and have  with us " y/n said smiling looking at them  "we are not hungry lil Miss " one of the bodyguard said  while Sam stood there not saying anything"how many times do i have to tell you not to call me like that call me y/n " she said pouting "and how many times we have to tell you we are not allowed to do that lil Miss" same gaurd say's that with a slightly smile on his face ( the guard were in their mid thirties they were with her since was in middle school they adore her but they aren't allowed to call her by her name it's an order from her brother's) "why are you still bothering at this point they are never going to call you by your name just give up " momo said y/n just sigh "lil Miss here's your lunch and here's yours Miss Momo " the guard who went to bring their lunch earlier said while putting the plates full of foods infront of them "thank you" they both said at the same time and started to eat their lunch they were eating when
y/n felt someone gaze on her so she turn her head to the left and saw Suzy and her gang the bullies of the college staring at her she felt uncomfortable with their stares even tho Suzy or any of the other bullies never bullied her  but still today she was not getting good vibes from their stares "why aren't you eating don't you like today's food" momo said when she notice she has stop eating  "moo do i have something on my face why are they staring at me" y/n said to momo and she follows her gaze and saw the bullies looking at y/n with an intense gaze "i don't know y/nie and just ignore them they are no good news" nodding her head she again started to eat. After finishing their lunch they again went to class .Finally today's classes were over students were leaving Y/n and Momo were packing their bags "what did you do there" Y/n asked still packing her "nothing and i was bored there without you" Momo said pouting "now tell me what did you do here without me" this time Momo ask her "nothing much i came here sat alone finish the classes then go back to the Kim mension "Y/n said shrugging her shoulder "Kim mansion; Yoongi oppa is out of country again? Y/n just nod while standing up from their seats "let's go now" they both were out of the college gate when they saw Namjoon leaning against the car waiting for Y/n she ran to him hug him he softly kissed her forehead "hello oppa how have you been" Momo asked Namjoon standing beside them Namjoon smile at her and said " I'm good how about you did you enjoyed your lil vacation ?" Namjoon asked Momo "I was getting bored without y/n there Yoongi oppa is a meanie he didn't allow her to come with me " Momo said crying fakely Namjoon just smiled a lil watching her "okay let's go now we will drop you" Namjoon said  "thank you but my car is already here oppa " Momo said pointing at her car "okay bye oppa see you after the weekend Y/nie" she said hugging Y/n "bye " Y/n And Namjoon both said after Momo went away they both get in the car and Namjoon started to driving "how was day lil baby?" Namjoon asked y/n "It was good" she replied smiling "are you tired baby" he asked again "a lil" she said "take a nap I'll wake you up when we'll get home okay " Namjoon said again "okay " she replied and close her eyes drifting to sleep. Once they were infront of the mansion Namjoon got down from the and went on her side not wanting to wake her up he carefully carried her in the bridal style and enter the mansion . Mrs Kim was reading some magazine sitting on the sofa when she saw Namjoon entering from the main entrance carrying Y/n she softly smiled Namjoon also smiled at her a lil then went to Y/n room to put her on bed. After putting her on bed he carefully remove her shoes and took some soft tissues from the side table and wipes her face carefully after finishing that he puts the duvets on her softly kissing her forehead he leaves  the room .

I know this chapter is boring 😔