8

AUTHOR'S POV -

The party was going well but there were two pairs of eyes watching y/n with dirty gaze.

"Mr.Min i must say you have a beautiful lil sister" Yoongi  Jimin and Junkook were talking with some of their business partners well most of Jimin and Suga was discussing with their partners when Luke one of Suga's business partners son came and said that to him.

"First i didn't want to come to this party but dad forced me and now I think it wasn't a  bad Idea to be here" he said eyeing Y/n who was talking with Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon .

(Momo has to leave early because of some family emergency so Mrs.Kim  called Y/n to sit with her and Mrs.Jeon since she didn't know anyone in the party except her brother)

Suga doesn't like the way he was eyeing his sister but there was someone else whose blood was boiling listening to what he just said and it was  Jungkook.

Jungkook was not liking the way Luke was eyeing her and talking about her. Jungkook saw the way Luke was watching her biting and licking his lips before coming towards Suga.

"Keep your eyes off from her if you want to live Mr. Luke" Suga said with a calm yet scary tone. Luke just smirks looking at Suga before leaving.

Suga excuses himself and goes towards Namjoon who was talking with the other guests.

"Joon can you come with me for a minute" he said to Namjoon and just nod and excuse himself from the guests.

"What happened hyung" Namjoon asked Suga "can you keep an eye on Luke" he said "Luke Mr.Lims son?" Namjoon asked Suga just nod "Ok" Namjoon didn't asked Suga anything else knowing Suga won't asked him to do something without any reason.

"Stop staring at her bro" Jimin said while sipping on his drink "i wished i could hyung" those words come out of Jungkooks mouth  without him realising .

"Ohh our cold mafia king is in love huh?" Jimin asked his wiggling his eyebrows "i guess I'm" Jungkook didn't even deny it which made Jimin widened his eyes he didn't thought Jungkook would accept it that easily.

Mrs. Kim was telling something to Mrs.Jeon  and Y/n was listening to them with a smile on her face.

"Staring at her from here won't do anything   let's go and give me the honour to be your cupid" Jimin said dragging Jungkook with him.

"Hello  beautiful ladies" Jimin said "ohh Jimin Junkook?" Mrs.Jeon said looking at them"would you ladies mind if we join you guys?" He asked while Jungkook just stood beside him "Of course not" Mrs.Kim said

Jungkook was again staring at Y/n which she didn't notice but Mrs.Kim did.

"Y/n they are your Taehyung oppas friends Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin" Mrs.Kim introducing them to her . Y/n looks at them smiling bowing her head saying hello .

Jungkook can swear he felt his heart skiping a beat when she looked at him Smiling.

"I don't know what love is but what I'm feeling for you is more than just love Min
Y/n or should I say future Mrs.Jeon Y/n" Jungkook said to himself while watching her.

"Whenever we meet Taehyung always talks a lot about you Y/n and tonight i finally got the chance to meet you"Jimin said smiling "it's nice to meet you too oppa" Y/n said returning the smile.

This whole time Mrs.Jeon was observing her son how his breath hitch when Y/n smiled at him how he couldn't look away from her. she smiled and look at Y/n who was talking with Jimin.

After some time Y/n wanted to use the washroom so she excused herself.She went towards the washroom while Sam followed her ( this whole time Sam was standing beside her while she was with Mrs Kim and Jeon)

She went inside the washroom  while Sam stood outside when Luke came and tried go inside.

"Our lil Miss is using the washroom sir you can't go inside , you can use the other washroom opposite the hall sir" Sam said politely "I'm your boss business partners son how dare you try to stop me" Luke said glaring at Sam.

"Sorry sir but you can't go inside until lil Miss comes out" Sam again said politely  but Luke tried to go inside while pushing Sam.

Just then someone came and hit Luke  behind his head causing him to pass out " you know what to do"

Giving a nod to Namjoon Sam carried Luke to some where.

"Oppa?" Y/n said looking confused at Namjoon after coming out from the washroom "i heard you didn't eat anything from the lunch time may I ask you why young lady?"Namjoon said fake glaring at his sister

"i was not hungry" she said pouting at her brother "and what about now" Namjoon again asked her "a lil bit i guess"  she replied "okay then let's go and get you something to eat than" Namjoon said and with that they both left from there unaware of...

"i was not hungry" she said pouting at her brother "and what about now" Namjoon again asked her "a lil bit i guess"  she replied "okay then let's go and get you something to eat than" Namjoon said and with that they both left from there unaware of two pairs of eyes watching them.

Wa**pad deleted chapter 8 before publishing so I have to rewrite it again with a lil changes.

Anyways

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter
And please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes