14

Everyone was waiting for Y/n at the dining table.

Mr.&Mrs.Kim , Taehyung,Jungkook, Jimin , Mr&Mrs.Jeon were sitting beside each other while Joon, J-hope, Yoongi and. Jin sat opposite of them.

The chair between Yoongi and Jin was  empty giving Jungkook the idea that's where his love was going to sit which was opposite of his chair.

"Lil miss will be here in a minute Sir" the maid who they sent to call her informed them.

In a few minutes Y/n enters the dinning room carrying Tan in her arms.

"Stop staring at her it's creepy man" Jimin whispers to Jungkook  which he chose to ignore

Mr.Kim gets up from his seat and gives her a hug while kissing her forehead wishing her Happy Birthday  .

Mr.&Mrs.Jeon , Jimin and Jungkook   also wish her along with her brothers.

Saying thank you to everyone she sat between Jin and Yoongi.

A maid came and took Yeontan with her from Y/n.

Everyone started to have their breakfast.

"Oppa i can't eat more"Y/n said refusing the food Jin was placing on her plate.

"I've cooked your favourite dishes what do you mean by you can't eat more you need to try everything " Jin  said placing the grilled meat on her plate.

The two elderly couples were watching them with a smile on their face.

Namjoon  and J-hope  just nod their head agreeing with Jin.

While Yoongi  was cutting the grilled meat in Y/n's plate.

Meanwhile Jungkook  keeps taking glances  from his love who was too occupied fighting with Jin who is making her eat more than she can to notice his gaze on her.

But Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Jeon sure did along with Taehyung and Jimin.

Although Taehyung  has kinda accepted him for his sister, still he can't help but to feel possessive for her .

TIME SKIP
Y/n in her room with Tan  Mr.Kim and Mr.Jeon were in the garden with Mrs.kim and Mrs.Jeon. Kim brothers, Jimin and Jungkook in the living room.

While Yoongi and J-hope  went to the office because of some urgent work.

"So aren't you guys throwing any party for Y/n's  birthday?" Jimin asked

"No Yoongi doesn't like people to know about  princesses identity so we don't throw in some grand celebration parties it's just us and her best friend Momo that's it" Jin replied.

"What about her doesn't she want to celebrate her birthday like others ?"Jimin  asked again with curiously.

"Our princess is not like the other Jimin " Tae  said looking at him.

"Why are you so silent Jungkook? " Namjoon asked drawing everyone's attention towards him.

"Nothing hyung just thinking about work" Jungkook  answered with a lil smile on his face.

"Work or Y/n " Jimin said under his breath which nobody heard but Taehyung   and Jungkook did since they were sitting beside him.

Jimin said sorry when he saw Taehyung glaring at him.

"Oppa" Y/n enter the living room with Tan following her.

"Yes baby? You want something?" Namjoon  asked .

"Oppa Can I go out with Momo ?"she asked sitting beside Namjoon.

" Where baby ?" Tae asked

"Idk she wants to do some shopping we haven't decided the place yet" she replied shrugging her shoulder .

She felt a gaze on her when she looked up she saw Jungkook staring at her.

Her cheeks turned red when she made eye contact with him.

JUNGKOOK'S    POV:

When she entered the room my eyes just refused to leave her sight .

I kept staring at her and i think my love has felt my stares she looked at me and that's when we made an eye contact.

I felt like the time had stopped everyone and everything disappeared It's just me and her my love.

I saw her cheeks turning red Wait, did i make my love blush.

I felt proud of myself when I saw her blushing because of me.

When she saw me still staring at her she looked down with her red cheeks.

What did you do to me Min Y/n  why can't I take my eyes off you? Why do i always think about you from the very moment I saw you. why do i see your face whenever I close my eyes.

"Done staring?" I was brought  back from my thoughts by Taehyung  hyung  question and glare.

Although Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung  and my love didn't hear that Jimin hyung  sure did as he was trying not to laugh at me for getting caught by Taehyung hyung.

"I can't help it hyung my eyes refused to do that" Taehyung hyung  looked at me like he wanted to kill me by hearing my answer .

I looked at him with the "i said what i said" look which made him glare at me more.

He was going to say something when we both heard

"How about the Jeon's Mall Jungkook is going there for the monthly visit so you don't have to worry about her safety hyung  and after shopping Jungkook can drop her as well what you say Kook" Jimin hyung asking me.

My and Taehyung  hyung's head turned towards Jimin hyung .

We were so much in glaring at each other that we didn't hear their conversation but I'm sure i heard dropping her off which means i can speed some alone time with my love so I said "Yeah sure why not" .

"I'll go with her " i heard Taehyung hyung

What is his problem man i thought he accepted me for her then why is he doing this to me ughh.

Sorry for taking so long to update  but life has been really really busy RN anyway I hope you guys like this chapter and See in the next chapter  hopefully soon TILL THEN BYE 👋