3

KIM MANSION

Mr. Kim & Namjoon were sitting in the hall casually talking about work while Jin and Mrs.Kim were cooking for the family in the kitchen. Tae was in his room playing  games.

"Mom I'm gonna go call everyone for dinner " Jin said while going out of the kitchen Mrs.Kim smiled nodding her head . The maids were helping mrs.kim to set up the dinning table.

"Dinner is ready guys and Joon go call Tae I'm gonna go and wake Y/n up she didn't eat anything after returning from college" Jin said and was about to the stairs when the main door opens and guards came carrying luggages.

Mr.Kim , Namjoon , Jin were standing with a questioning mark on their faces after seeing the luggages.

"What's taking you guys so long the food is getting cold" Mrs.kim shouted from the dinning area

Just then someone entered the Kim mansion with an cold aura. A smile made its way towards the three Kim's faces seeing the person after one week.

Jin came forward and hugged that person and said "i thought you'll come at midnight night Yoongiahh"

Namjoon also came to hug him "welcome back hyung " he said while hugging him. Yoongi hugs them back and just simply nods his head.

After hugging them he came and stood in front of Mr.Kim "how are you Appa?" he asked "I'm good son how was your business trip?" mr.kim asked "good " he simply replied.

"Hyung where is she " he questions Jin "in her room sleeping i was just about to wake her up for dinner" he replied and was about to go but Yoongi stops him and said "I'll wake her" "go freshen up first" Jin said "I'll freshen in her room" with that Yoongi gose towards Y/n's room .

Entering the room he went towards her bed and sat quietly beside her stroking her head gently he pecks her forehead "wake up baby look oppa is back" he softly said while rubbing her back Y/n whine a lil in her sleep Yoongi just chuckled at her and again started to wake her up "wake up princess won't you greet your oppa" "oppa ?"Y/n said in a sleepy tone "yes baby oppa look i am back" she slowly opened her eyes and saw her brother sitting beside her smiling at her

"Oppa?" She rubbed her eyes thinking she's dreaming or something when Yoongi held her hand to stop her from doing that "i told you not to do that princess" he said still holding her hand. A beautiful smile made its way to Y/n's lips .

Smiling brightly she hugged her brother and said "i missed you so much oppa" "i missed you too princess" he said hugging her back .

Breaking the hug Yoongi softly kissed her forehead and informs her that everyone is waiting for them in the dinning room downstairs for dinner so they should freshen up fast .

AT THE DINNING ROOM

Everyone in the dinning room was waiting for the Min siblings to come . After some more minutes the Min siblings finally came downstairs.

Soon everyone started to eat silently when Taehyung broke the silence asking Yoongi if Y/n can stay somemore days with them Yoongi didn't said anything he just looked at Y/n she also looks at him smiling .

"Okay we'll leave after two days then " Yoongi said and started to eat again "did you get the deal hyung" this time Namjoon asked "yes" he simply replied still eating . "Let's celebrate your successfull business trip Yoons let's throw a party here it's been a while we have celebrated something" Mrs.Kim said smiling brightly "ok if that's what you want Eomma" he replied "okay then it's decided we are going to throw a party here " Mrs.kim said clapping her hands excitedly "okay I start the arrangements and preparation from tomorrow then" Joon said and everyone started to eat again in silence.

After dinner Mr and Mrs.Kim went to their room. Y/n and Taehyung were watching tv in the home theatre while Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were discussing business in the hall "Yoongi the Lee are not so trust worthy you know that right are you sure you want to do business with him?" Jin asked him "he knows who I am and what i can do he won't dare to betray me but if he does then he'll face the consequences and I'll make sure he experiences hell on earth" he replied "let go to sleep it's late I'll call Tae and Y/n" Namjoon said standing up from the couch going towards their home theatre both Jin and Yoongi just nodded their heads while standing up.

"It's time to sleep lil baby" Namjoon said entering the theatre room "the movie is about to end oppa some more minutes please" Y/n showed her puppy eyes to him "Yes hyung just some more minutes please" Namjoon was about to say yes when "yesterday also you guys were watching movies late night " Jin said entering the room with Yoongi . Y/n pout and look at Jin with puppy eyes Yoongi just smiled watching her showing her puppy eyes to them "it's weekends tomorrow you can finish it tomorrow baby let's go to sleep now we don't want dark circles under your eyes do we?" Yoongi said softly while looking at her "but I took nap and I'm not sleepy yet" she said pouting still giving her puppy eyes to her brother's "yes hyung please just some more minutes" this time Taehyung also joined her the elders look at each other's and just nod sitting on the couch "just 20 more minutes then you guys are going to bed and that's final" Jin said

After 20 minutes the movie finished and everyone went towards their room's Y/n decided to sleep in her brother's room tonight so she went to Yoongi's room with him. Yoongi was in the bathroom while Y/n was sitting on the bed playing mobile some minutes later Yoongi came out from the bathroom and walked towards the bed Y/n look up to him and smiled Yoongi returns the smile and gently pecks her forehead " let's sleep now okay" he said lying on the bed Y/n put her head on her brother's chest hugging him "good night oppa" she wished her brother Yoongi smiled and wished her back and started to gently stroke her head to make her sleep faster. Within a few minutes both siblings fell asleep.

Sorry for the late updates my exams are going on rn just one more exam left after that I'll update on time and I hope you like the story and stream 'SEVEN'