13

Mr&Mrs.Jeon and Mr& Mrs.Kim  were at a restaurant for lunch.

"Is she okay now" Mrs.Jeon asked with concern listening the incident that happens to Y/N .

" She's fine now her brothers went there on the right time and i heard from Jin that Jungkook and Jimin  also helped them" Mrs.Kim said giving a smile to the Jeon couple.

"Did you get to know behind all of this Jaehyun" Mr.Jeon asked Mr.kim

"Yoongi,Jin & Namjoon had already take care of that matter Junghan don't worry " Mr.Kim assured Mr.Jeon.

"Bye the way tomorrow is princesses birthday so Jungkook, Jimin and you both are invited to have breakfast at our place tomorrow " Mr.kim said taking a sip from his drink.

TIME SKIP  AT
NIGHT  AT
  JEON'S  MANSION

Jungkook  Mr&Mrs Jeon  were having dinner when Mrs

Jungkook  Mr&Mrs Jeon  were having dinner when Mrs .Jeon  said "Tomorrow we are invited to Kim's for breakfast"

Jungkook's hands  stop cutting the meat that was on his plate listening to his mother.

"Tomorrow is Y/n's  birthday so Mrs.Kim has invited us for breakfast tell Jimin  Also." she said again.

"I can't wait to meet you again my love " Jungkook said smiling to himself which didn't get unnoticed by his parents.

MIDNIGHT
AT
KIM'S  MANSION

MIDNIGHTATKIM'S  MANSION

Mr. Kim, Mrs.Kim , Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon , Taehyung and J-hope  were standing beside Y/n's  bed waiting for the clock to strike 12.( J-hope didn't stay at Kim's Manson he was here to celebrate Y/n's birthday)