𝚘𝚗𝚎

June 10th, 2005

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and...

"ALEXANDRA. COME ON WAKE UP. I SWEAR ALEXANDRA IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IN THE NEXT FEW SECONDS", the redhead obviously named Alexandra hears her blonde best friend Elizabeth since the prime age of diapers yell as she gets smacked in the face with a pillow. 

Elizabeth laughs at her best friend Alexandra as she groans a little. Alexandra instantly gets smacked once more with the pillow as Elizabeth tries desperately to waken her.

"Alexandra it's the first day of summer, come on seriously please wake the fuck up. I want to go to our spot at the beach", Elizabeth yells again as she went to smack her again but Alexandra grabbed the pillow. 

Alexandra tossed the pillow across her room at her families' beach house in Malibu.

Alexandra rolled onto her stomach and pushed her face deeper into the pillow. She wasn't ready to wake up, the sun wasn't even up yet. She just wanted to sleep, is that too hard to ask for. Apparently when your best friend is Elizabeth, it is.

Alexandra was seconds from another deep sleep before feeling her pillow get pulled from under her face, making her face fall right onto her mattress.

"This bitch", Alexandra thought to herself as she groaned. She was about to flip back onto her back but then she felt the bed dip a little.

She was expecting Elizabeth to lay down beside her and try to softly wake her up. But boy was she wrong. She felt a sudden weight on her lower back causing her to peer one eye open to see Elizabeth looking right at her.

"Morning", Elizabeth whispers and Alexandra rolled her eyes. "I'm not happy with you right now", Alexandra tells her and she pouts a little.

"But the sunrise", Elizabeth says with her pout making Alexandra smile a little. 

"If I take you to watch the sunrise, will you please let me go back to sleep after?", Alexandra asks and Elizabeth kissed the side of her head.

"Of course", Elizabeth says and Alexandra laughs a little knowing that she probably won't be going back to bed. 

"Can you get off my back please?", Alexandra asks kindly before feeling a plop down beside her on the bed.

Alexandra rolled back onto her side before pulling Elizabeth to her. Elizabeth giggled as she was pulled closer to Alexandra.

"Aly, please can we go watch the sunrise. I promise to let you go back to bed when we're done. I just want to watch the first sunrise of summer with you", Elizabeth says quietly and Alexandra hums in agreeance.

Alexandra let Elizabeth go before sitting up slowly in bed. Elizabeth slowly sat up beside her best friend and the two of them both just sat there for a brief moment. Elizabeth turned to face Alexandra who seemed out of it.

"Are you okay?", Elizabeth asks slightly worried about her best friend. "Yeah yeah, sorry was just in my own mind", Alexandra says looking at her best friend.

"I promise I am okay, just was trying to awaken my mind", Alexandra tells her causing Elizabeth to break out in a quiet laughter.

- - -

Alexandra POV

I looked at her with annoyance as she just kept laughing. I shook my head before moving slightly to make my legs wake up.

I moved the blanket off my legs and moved my legs to stand up. I hummed a little as I stood up. I stretched a little, cracking my back nicely before walking over to the bathroom.