𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Alexandra POV

It was now Sunday afternoon, and here I was sitting on the couch at Leighton's place.

Meanwhile she was upstairs packing her things for our flight tomorrow morning. I had offered to drop Isa off at her nana's place while Leighton was trying to get her shit together.

Isa had the opportunity to come if she wanted to, but she didn't want to come. She said that she didn't want to come because she just started preschool and she loves learning. 

Well she said she mainly loves the nap time, which I am mad jealous of. I miss naps especially naps like those.

But that was fine, I mean we'll eventually all go back anyways. Plus then I can bring her to Disneyland.

Truthfully though her not coming this time around, makes this trip a little more fun because we won't have to worry about her.

I haven't been back in a few years since we decided to stop going back for holidays and Leighton has never been which is shocking.

So honestly it's going to be a very magical and fun week. I am a little terrified of how she will react to my other childhood best friends, but I have a feeling that it won't be a huge deal.

When I was driving back from dropping Isabella off, I had called Clay.

Mainly just to let him know that we were flying from Manchester to Heathrow early in the morning and then getting on another flight from Heathrow to LAX.

He responded saying that he'd try to pick us up, but said that Rene would come if he got busy or if something came up.

I was actually very excited to see them again.. mainly because now they are getting married well they will eventually, as neither of them will want to rush into it.

Everything about this trip is just so thrilling for some reason.

I had my things all packed and ready to go. I spent my entire night after my lovely family reunion packing.

I do love my family, but I hate them at the same time.

It's a love hate relationship. I mean I love my immediate family, but some of my aunts and uncles are straight up douchebags.

"ALEX?", I hear Leighton call and I laughed before yelling back, "YES?".

"COME HERE PLEASE. I NEED HELP PACKING.", she yells and I rolled my eyes before standing up. I made my way over to the stairs before walking up.

I made my way to her room and as soon as I walked in I was shown the massacre of all her clothing scattered everywhere in her room with her luggage just sitting there empty.

I sighed before looking at back her while trying to ignore the massacre.

"Sit down, let me do this", I tell her and she smiled as she plopped down on her bed.

I looked at the one huge pile of clothing before starting to go through it. I grabbed her suitcase before tossing two cardigans into it.

I grabbed a bunch of different shirts, a few tees, a few long sleeves and a tank top before tossing them also into her suitcase.

I grabbed a couple dresses for nights out. As I know for a fact that we'll probably be dragged out with Clay and Rene.

I tossed in a couple pairs of leggings, along with jeans and sweats.

I decided to let her pack her pyjamas and intimates before I grabbed the rest of the mess. I tossed her clothes into her one hamper before looking at her.