THE SPY

THE SPY“why you haven't kissed me yet”

THE SPY
why you haven't kissed me yet

THE SPY“why you haven't kissed me yet”

“OKAY, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT,” Andrew took a deep breath, having just had the whole of last year explained to him

OKAY, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT,” Andrew took a deep breath, having just had the whole of last year explained to him. Turned out there was a lot more to Hawkins than first meets the eye. “There’s another world that is kind of a… uh, dark reflection of this place and Will — Jonathan’s brother — just stuck in there, somehow, for a week. There was also Nancy’s friend, Barb, that got stuck in there too, but she did die and now there’s more creatures coming out from this other world, one of them being this thing you’ve lost.”

“Uh, yeah, pretty much,” Dustin nodded, Hammer To Fall blasting from Steve’s radio as they drove towards Dustin’s house. The day had grown later, the sun completely disappearing behind the trees that blurred past them. “Except… you forgot about the Demogorgon.”

“Right, yeah, of course, sorry,” Andrew frowned, trying to wrap his mind around it. He guessed he just had to accept it, especially since it looked as if these two had already gotten so used to it. “The Demogorgon. But this… this creature of your’s — it’s not a Demogorgon?”

“Well, I think it is,” Dustin shrugged, turning around in his seat to face the older boy. “You see, I think that Dart is a baby Demogorgon.”

“Oh, so they can have children?” Andrew raised an eyebrow, swallowing thickly.