𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 

•

••

••

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆, 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁,𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗯𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘁𝟰𝟯𝟱,𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟱𝟮𝟯 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗧𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱, @𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇,  high school is over!!!

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁, it was stupid!!!!
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇, we survived‼️

𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗯𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘁𝟰𝟯𝟱, my baby sisters graduated
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇,love you 🙄

𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝟰𝟯𝟮, So proud of my lessi 💕
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇, I love you Mama S 🫶🏼

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁, I love you lessibear
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇, I love you rissy

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁, Yes get out of my house children
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇 ik you'll miss me marky marc 😛
➥𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁, you were JUST bawling like a baby shut up 😐

𝗨𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝘄𝗯𝗯, Can't wait to meet our new PT assistant
➥𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇 GO HUSKIES

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮_𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁, We were so cutesy

𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗱𝗱, lessi rolling with the big dogs now!!!
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀, congratulations lia ❤️

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟲𝟴, how does she know paige and azzi??
➥𝘂𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗻𝟭𝟭, her and paige went to hopkins tg
➥𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟲𝟴, ahh thanks

𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 day had come faster than I had wanted it to come.

Currently, Marrisa, Shelby, and I were squished on one of the two couches that we had bought and put together today. My favorite baby pink fuzzy blanket lay over the three of us while Mama S and Marc sat on the smaller love seat smiling at the three of us talking and laughing.

"I cant believe my little girls are all grown up." Mama S says, the smile on her face is as warm as it always has been since I've known her. 

Marissa rolls her eyes playfully next to me while Shelby and I giggle.

"Sash, honey it's a two-hour flight, plus now we have the house to ourselves," Marc replies, half joking half serious.

 Mama S huffs and flicks her husband on the head while the three of us break out into full-bellied laughter.

This was how i enjoyed my nights. With my family. The people i love the most.

"Now, you two call me if you need anything ok? and i mean anything at all." Mama S said while hugging both Marissa and i, gripping onto us as if we would turn to dust.

 tears built up in all three of our eyes, not ready to leave the comfort of the hug.

"We will mom promise" Rissa mumbles into her mom's left shoulder while i nod on her right. 

 Mama S smiles at us before moving out of the way so Marc can say his goodbyes.

"I am so proud of you two, I will always be both of y'all's biggest fan." 

that's when Riss and i lose our shit and start bawling into Marc's shoulders as he rubs our backs.

"Ok kids, we have to go now, we will call you when we land," Marc says after we've all pulled away and walked them out to the car.

"We're really on our own now huh," i asked throwing my arms around the sisters shoulders. 

"I guess we are" Riss responds.

"you guys are never alone, you always have each other, don't forget that ever." Shelby said as we had walked back into the apartment arm in arm.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 (𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻)!!
i love and hate editing holy balls.
but im so excited for this lowkey
also new book in the works?
take my privileges away
anygay
love yall!!!!