𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼, sleeping on the floor might not be the brightest idea that we have ever had.

We all wake up sore and limbs strewn about on each other with a random movie playing on my macbook. 

Shelby groans, pushing a very awake but non moving Marissa off her back causing her to hit the floor with a thump and a gasp causing me to laugh at the sisters.

"Get up losers it's target time!!"

 with a clap and a bunch of groans while getting up from the wooden floor of our apartment. 

the clock on the oven reads, 10:48 am.

I walk into the closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a tank top to change into. 

after changing and finishing everything in the bathroom I make my way out to where Shelbs and Rissa were in the living room.

"lets go lets go, shopping waits for no one" I said while clapping my hands 

"race you to the car lessi" Marissa announces before bolting past me to get to my car so she could drive.

"absolutely not, RISS YOU SUCK AT DRIVING STOP"

 i bolt after her to get to my car.

 now i love my best friend but i will NEVER let her drive my car after she almost crashed it the summer before senior year.

"AH HA i win get in the back rissy"

 i poke my tongue out at riss's disbelief that i said back seat, causing shelbs to let out a snort and get in the passenger seat of my car 

while i was sitting in the driver seat waiting for a very pouty marissa to get in the back seat.

a loud and stupid car ride later we pull up to target and go our separate ways, agreeing to meet in about an hour. 

i had wondered off to the vinyl section to see if they had a cigarettes after sex album i had been looking for for months.

 sadly no luck

deciding that it was time i go look at things for the apartment, decorations for my room and such.

 knowing i would probably bump into marissa somewhere in this area at some point.

pushing the cart i had grabbed around the corner a familiar voice caused me to freeze and almost death grip my poor coffee cup and phone.

"lessi? is that you" 

slowly turning around i make eye contact with one azzi fudd, paiges best friend. 

she almost looks in disbelief that she see's me standing in front of her

and i couldnt blame her. it had been two and a half ish years since i had seen and talked to azzi.

"azzi! hi"

 its awkward and uncomfortable, i knew that azzi knew why me and her hadnt talked in so long and why i had avoided her when she would come home and see marissa or some of our old mutual friends.

before either one of us can say another word to the other we both hear thumping foot steps that sound like running coming towards us.

in that group were her team mates, in front of me now not only stood azzi but also lou, nika, ice, aaliyah, and paige.

the paige i hadn't seen since she left. the paige whos clothes were packed in a box at my apartment. the paige i was now going to have to see again. 

panic filled my chest and the store began to feel smaller as i avoided the stare i felt from the blonde.

"i um better get going, riss and shelby are probably looking for me it was nice seeing you azzi"

the words rush out of my mouth like i was puking them out of my mouth

i don't let azzi respond as I walk away as fast as I possibly can.

"i saw paige." that sentence muttered over the phone causes the three of us to zoom out of the target.

After getting the bags and everything out of the car I crash onto my bed and curl up into the covers.

memories of the two of us flutter around my head. 

all of a sudden i feel like the stupid sophmore i was again.

swallowing the tears i fumble out of my room in just enough time to go with riss to drop shelby off at the airport where i had once again lost my shit and starting bawling.

"you are beautiful lessi, do not let them kill your light"

that night i slept in marissa's bed with her, much like i did all junior year.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!!!
made so many edits here help
don't kill me
I am in fact making this sadder!
remember that you all love me pls!!
i love yall