𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 + 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 + 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

   【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】     

𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀.

cigarettes after sex playing from my speakers softly as it rained outside.

 pulling out pictures and hanging them on my walls. 

they ranged from me and riss at the beach when we were 12 to our first day as seniors to shelbs and i dancing on a table and so many more stupid little memories.

the last box I've yet to unpack sits in the corner, taunting me to open it. 

the box was filled with everything of paige that she left at the kents house. 

all the memories we shared were confined to that box.

the hoodie i took out three days ago staring at me on my bed.

i sighed quietly walking over to the box sitting down on the floor slowly opening up the memories.

 her clothes, the letters she left in my locker, the jewelry, pictures, movie tickets, straw paper rings and so much more.

pulling everything out was hard. 

it was hard to see all our memories reduced to a box i almost wish i had left at the kent's. i pick up the tiny jewelry box and open it. 

sitting in the box is a necklace i once wouldn't be caught dead without.

a small golden "p" is neatly laying in the box with a folded piece of paper under it.

 i lightly trance my fingers over the necklace before i pick the piece of paper up from under it and twirling it between my fingers, debating on if i really wanted to open it.

"𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
 𝗽 <𝟯"

paiges small note and handwriting makes me smile at the memory.