𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲
𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

 i was taking lia on a date in an hour.

it was 6pm and i was pacing around the dorm, more nervous than I'd ever been.

 i was never this nervous ever. but this was my second chance with her. i couldn't fuck this up. 

i wanted this to be the best date shes ever been on. 

 i don't really know if she dated after i left and i know this is selfish of me but i really hope she didn't. 

thinking about someone else taking lia out, my lia, out drove me crazy.

"paige sit down you're gonna burn a hole through the floor" azzi reassures me from the couch next to nika and dorka. 

the three of them came over to help prep me for my date. 

"i cant fuck this up again az, i cant lose her again."  

my friends look at me sadly, they all heard about my past with lia, they saw how it fucked with me.

"just breath p, if it makes you feel better ale is just as nervous" nika speaks up looking from her phone to me. 

my eyebrows furrow, how tf does she know that?

"and how do you know that" her face turns a subtle shade of red.

"rissa told me" she brushes it off.

"oh we are so talking about this later" 

dorka pokes nikas side, nika now has an annoyed expression on her face.

"you gotta go p, it's 6:30" the nerves return as i leave, my friends wishing me luck.