𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲.

i always missed her. i didn't stop loving her either

 i walked in gampel for the first official school season practice a lot less nervous than before.

the gym was all but empty when i walked in, other than geno who was setting ball carts out.

 i wave to him before walking to the training room and packing my kit for the court. kt tape, pre wrap, regular tape, pain meds, tums, finger and arm splints, etc etc. 

a knock on the doorframe makes me turn.

its paige. seeing her there brought me back to all the times she would pretend she needed to get taped or roll out her calf before practice just to talk to me

"i need kt tape for my shoulder, weights killed me yesterday" she subtlely flexes her arm running her hand over where it was sore. 

it look everything in me not to stare at the muscles,

 im just a girl what can i say

"yeah no problem, come here" i pat the bench for her to get up on, she rolls up her sleeve and hops up effortlessly on the table.

 i cut two pieces of kt tape and place them in a "T" on her shoulder and bicep.

blushing at feeling her once again subtly flex while I smoothed out the tape 

"alright you're good to go p" 

she hops of the table making us closer than before. 

i take a small step back turning to put the kt tape away but she doesn't move.

"you should go before geno makes you do suicides" i turn back to face her. 

"I was wondering if you were busy this Sunday?" 

"we'll see after practice." i regain some sense of my sense,

backing up walking out of the door  and leaving a flustered paige bueckers behind me.

practice starts without a issue.

 they warm up and shoot around, learning plays and conditioning and what not.

 i wasn't really needed unless someone got a cramp and needed a liquid iv packet and foam roller.

i definitely also wasn't watching paige the whole time, that would be crazy.

ok I'm definitely lying.

i have almost folded so many times.

its bad. really bad.

 practice comes to an end and ends my torture of watching a sweaty paige play basketball.

 i packed up my bag, brought it back to the trainers room, and put it away in my cubby for monday when it would be needed again after my first day of school.

i start to leave gampel, i didn't forget about paiges offer, how could I? 

but i did want to see what she would do if it seemed like i forgot. im almost out of the gym doors when i hear a loud call of my name.

"LIA WAIT, WHEN SHOULD I PICK YOU UP ON SUNDAY" paige yells confident and cocky as ever

"pick me up at 7 and don't be late bueckers" i turn on my heels and walk out

i was going on a date with paige.

holy shit.

what did i just do?

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!!!
once again baby edits asf
anygay
more republishing coming tn
maybe
love yall
MWAUH