𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲
𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 + 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.

"AZZI AZZI SHIT FUCK COME HERE NOW"

 i here azzi's scrambling footsteps from the other side of our apartment, almost falling due to her slipping with her socks on.

"WHAT PAIGE WHATS WRONG" 

i shove my phone in her face so fast.

 she grabs it and holds it at a reasonable distance to see what i was showing her. a unimpressed look on her face at my "dramatics" as she liked to call them

"what am i supposed to be looking at paige, this is just alessia's account"

 i roll my eyes and scroll to the specific picture that had made me jump from my bed.

 it was alessia. my lia. in my hoodie. i knew exactly which one it was to. 

it was always her favorite of mine, the white hopkins hoodie with my last name.

"oh shit wait is that actually your hoodie"

 azzi turns to see me aggressively nodding my head the smile on my face never fading since i saw that beautiful notification on my phone 30 minutes ago.

yes i had spent 30 minutes stalking her. no shame.

"yep it is, this is phase one of my plan" 

azzi looks at me funny, ok so i might be a tiny bit delusional but why else would she still have my clothes and still wear them if she didnt still feel something for me, right?

"after target i dont know paige" 

ah yes the taregt incident where lia had basically run away from me.

 well not so much me as the whole group of us.

"have faith in me az"