Chapter Two

Ranboo sat slouching infront of his monitor, watching The Office on a discord call with Tubbo. The monitor was their only source of light, they really liked the dark. It reminded Ranboo of when he and Tubbo had finally met up- they'd spent that whole night cuddling like a pair of sleepy kittens.

He wondered when they'd be able to cuddle Tubbo again. He wondered when he'd be able to feel that sense of safety again. What if they never met up again?
Ranboo sighed.

"I bet they have sex in the end." Tubbo chirped, snapping Ranboo back to reality.

"Hm-? Oh, yeah, probably." Ranboo replied, he hadn't been paying attention to the show at all. And Tubbo could tell.

"Is something wrong, Ranboo?" Tubbo asked curiously, putting a smile upon Ranboo's face.

"No, I'm alright. Just kinda zoned out for a minute."

The episode ended, and Tubbo turned it off.

"Turn on your camera, Ranboo. You sound sad." Tubbo's frown was practically visible through his words.

"I'm alright- really." Ranboo turned his webcam on, hiding his face behind a bee plush Tubbo had gifted them for their last birthday.

"Are you sure?" Tubbo asked, turning on his camera in return. He had a look of concern plastered on his face, a frown where his cheery smile usually was.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Ranboo replied, still hiding his jaw behind the bee plushie.

Tubbo sighed, "I'm gonna go to bed, can you stay on the call with me?" Tubbo tried not to sound clingy. He failed.

Ranboo picked up the bee plush, carrying it to his bed. They smiled, "Get some sleep, Tubbo. I'll sleep on call with you."

Tubbo smiled, hopping into bed and cuddling the giant bee plushie he decided to use as a pillow.
"Goodnight Ranboo."

"Goodnight, Bee."