Chapter Eight

Just as Tubbo had pulled a T-shirt over his head, Ranboo unlocked the bathroom door. "You done, Bee?"

Tubbo thought for a moment, before mumbling, "I think I put my head through the wrong hole." Ranboo opened the bathroom door slightly, "Do- do you need help?" They asked, a hint of concern in their voice.

Tubbo nodded, though he knew Ranboo couldn't see him. "I think so."

Ranboo opened the bathroom door, laughing as they laid their eyes on Tubbo- who had his head stuck in the sleeve of his shirt. "How did you even manage to do that?" They giggled, their voice much higher than normal. Tubbo scoffed, "You're not the one with shirts that have giant sleeves."

Ranboo wheezed, grabbing Tubbo's shirt. "Alright, pull yourself out, and I'll pull the shirt."

Tubbo squirmed, trying to get his head out of the shirt as Ranboo tugged on the shirt, which was somehow very effective! Tubbo tumbled onto the floor, leaving Ranboo in tears of laughter with Tubbo's shirt in their hands.

Tubbo stood up quickly, yanking the shirt out of Ranboo's hands, mumbling a quick "Thanks Boo."

Ranboo couldn't stop laughing, and collapsed onto Tubbo's bed in a raging fit of guffaw. Tubbo rolled his eyes, putting his head through the correct hole this time.

"You can stop laughing now!" Tubbo yelled, crossing his arms.

"Youre so fucking adorable-" Ranboo managed to say through their laughter. Tubbo groaned, but couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. "If you don't stop laughing, I'll jump on you."

Ranboo did not stop laughing.

Tubbo leapt onto the bed, whacking Ranboo with a pillow. "PILLOW ATTACK!"

Ranboo giggled as they struggled to grab a pillow too, "You're on!"