Chapter Three

Ranboo woke up with an earbud in their ear and an empty call beside him, and he wondered if Tubbo had already woken up. Putting away his ear bud and shutting off the call, Ranboo frowned. He wished he could've been awake when Tubbo had woken up. He wished they were together again, cuddling and giggling all night- just like when Ranboo last visited...

Ranboo sighed, leaving their room to grab something to eat. Entering the kitchen, the first thing he saw was a box of Cheerios, which they proceeded to rip open and pour into a bowl. Ranboo grabbed the fridge handle and opened the door, grabbing the milk- which was a day past its expiration date. Ranboo didn't seem to care, as they poured the milk into the cereal without a thought behind those shiny gray eyes. They seemed to be thinking of something else.

The cereal bowl overflowed with milk, causing the liquid dairy to drip onto the counter. Ranboo noticed and quickly dried it up, leaving his sweater sleeve wet. Sighing, they grabbed their cereal bowl and dug their spoon into it, eating angrily. How was his day already turning out so shitty?

As he finished eating his Cheerios, he set the bowl in the sink. "I'll get to that later," They said to themself, knowing damn well they wouldn't. Walking into the living room, Ranboo flopped onto the couch with a small grunt. "What am I gonna do...?" He mumbled, his face buried deep in the couch cushion. 

An idea popped into Ranboo's head as he fished his phone out of his pocket, maybe Phil could help!

Ranboo's phone displayed the time: 1 PM

Damn, had he really slept for that long?

Opening Discord, they searched through their contacts and found Philza, noticing the little dot which indicated he was offline. Ranboo ignored this, calling Philza anyways.

Philza picked up within seconds.
"Hello?"

"Hey Phil! How you doing?"

Phil chuckled, "I'm doing good, though I would be doing better if someone hadn't interrupted my date with mumza."

Ranboo raised his eyebrows. "Isn't it kind of early for a date?"

Philza's smirk was audible as he spoke, "We're planning on doing something else later, so we're having our food early."

Ranboo tried not to laugh at this, "Have a good one then- i'll bother you tomorrow I guess."

Philza smiled, "See you, kiddo"

And with that, the call ended.
Ranboo sighed, he wasn't able to get the advice he so very badly needed.

Almost as if on-cue, Ranboo's phone rang. They answered the call with a quiet "Hello?", unsure of who had called him.

"Hey, sexy~"