Chapter Five

Ranboo sighs, putting an earbud into his ear. He lazily scrolled through his Spotify, searching for a good playlist. They smiled at the sight of their favorite playlist- one they'd made specially for Tubbo. "My Bee <3"

Ranboo pressed his thumb to the "play" button, smiling as "I Like Me Better" started playing. They put the second earbud on, humming the words to the song, losing all sense of time.

Minutes turned into hours, Ranboo had become lost in his music, thinking about Tubbo. Picking his phone up as the next song started playing, their eyes widened at the sight of the time.

"How the fuck is it already seven!?" He exclaimed, shutting off the music. As if on-cue, Ranboo's phone began to ring. Startled, he picked up, mumbling a confused "Hello?"

"Hey Ranboo," Tubbo spoke with a raspy voice, he didn't sound too good.

"Tubbo-? Are you okay?"

Tubbo coughed, "I'm fine- really. However! I wanted to show you the new rug I bought!"

Ranboo smiled, Tubbo could be so random at times. "Alright, send me a picture of it or something."

Tubbo made a sound of disagreement. "No, I wanna show you on call right now!"

Ranboo giggled at this, "Okay, show me it then."

Tubbo turned on his camera, revealing a small, white rug. What made the rug special, though, was the design printed on it: A very well done drawing of Ranboo's Minecraft character in a rather suggestive position.

Tubbo's smile was practically visible through his voice, "Do you like it?" 

Ranboo wheezed, "Tubbo- what is that-!?"

"My new rug!" Tubbo stepped his sock-covered foot on the rug, proving that he owned it.

Ranboo smiled, "It's uh, it's something alright!"

"You like it!" Tubbo giggled.

"Wha- yeah, sure. I love it. Are you still drunk, Tubbo?"

"No, but I threw up earlier!"

"...Are you alright?"

"Yeah!" Tubbo's voice was laced in sweetness, almost like a bee's honey. Ranboo smiled at this, they wished they could see Tubbo's face in real life again, instead of being stuck between screens.

"...Tubbo?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to come see you again."