Chapter Ten

Ranboo and Tubbo found themselves in the cozy kitchen, surrounded by the sweet aroma of vanilla and the warmth of shared laughter. Flour and sugar dusted their aprons as they admired their creation—a "beautifully" crafted cake that bore the marks of their collaborative efforts- and the word "penis" written on it in blue icing. With eager anticipation, they sliced into the masterpiece they had baked together, the knife gliding through layers of moist goodness. As they each took a bite, their faces lit up with delight. The flavors danced on their taste buds, a sweet symphony that mirrored the harmony of their friendship. Tubbo couldn't help but grin at Ranboo, and Ranboo returned the sentiment, both reveling in the simple joy of sharing a homemade cake and the memories they had created in the process. The kitchen echoed with the sounds of contentment, and Ranboo realized that now was the time.

Ranboo's heart raced as they set their crumb-covered plate down on the counter. The room seemed to hold its breath as he took a deep inhale, gathering the courage to share his feelings. It was now, or never. "Tubbo," they began, their voice steady, "There's something I've been meaning to tell you. Our friendship means the world to me, and I've come to realize that what I feel for you is deeper than just friendship. It's a platonic love, Tubbo— I love you in ways I can't fully explain, and I wanted you to know. I just... I can't keep this to myself any longer." Ranboo met Tubbo's gaze, searching for a response in the depths of their friend's eyes, hoping Tubbo felt the same.

Tubbo's eyes softened, his heart warmed by Ranboo's sincere confession. A tender smile played on his lips as he set his empty plate down, reached out, and pulled Ranboo into a comforting embrace. "Ranboo," he replied, his voice filled with genuine affection, "you have no idea how much that means to me. I've felt the same way for so long." The warmth of their friendship enveloped them as they shared a heartfelt hug, finding solace in the unspoken understanding that their bond had deepened, and that the honesty had only strengthened the closeness they cherished. They lingered in that embrace, savoring the beauty of their platonic connection, grateful for the vulnerability that had brought them even closer. 

Ranboo had succeeded in their quest, 
all was right.