Chapter Nine

9:10 AM, Tubbo's bed.
The two had fallen asleep in the middle of their pillow fight, cuddling Tubbo's pillows as if they were humans.

Ranboo opened their eyes, smiling as they noticed Tubbo fast asleep, his head buried in his pillow, his hair a mess. Glancing over at the head of the bed, the two's matching bee plushies seemed to hug eachother- maybe Ranboo's brain was playing tricks on them. Suddenly, Tubbo woke up with a quiet yawn.

Ranboo giggled, watching the shorter boy wake up. "Good morning, sleepyhead," Ranboo ruffled Tubbo's hair, "Did you sleep well?" Tubbo smiled softly, nodding. Ranboo figured he was too tired to talk at the moment.

"D'you wanna make pancakes, Tubbs?" Ranboo asked, earning an excited "Yeah!" from Tubbo that made Ranboo's stomach swirl and made their face warm. "Alright, Let's go!" Ranboo chuckled, leading Tubbo down his own staircase and into his own kitchen- which Ranboo found funny.

"Hand me all the ingredients, would you?" Ranboo asked Tubbo as they grabbed a mixing bowl and a spatula. "Catch!" Tubbo exclaimed, throwing a box of Betty Crocker's pancake mix at them- which they caught, impressively. Ranboo read the instructions on the box, and dumped the mix into the bowl carelessly- resulting in what Tubbo called "cocaine snow".

"Hey Tubbo, hand me the eggs?" Ranboo held their hands behind their back, and Tubbo understood the assignment. He put an egg in each of their hands, and laughed as Ranboo cracked them against eachother behind their back- which somehow worked. "Quick, put it in before it gets on my kitchen floor!" Tubbo yelled, smiling like an idiot. "That's what you said last night!" Ranboo wheezed, putting the eggs into the bowl. "Now I need- I need your milk!" Ranboo laughed as they read the instructions, and Tubbo wheezed uncontrollably in the corner of the room- where the fridge was.

"Try and catch this!" Tubbo threw the milk jug at Ranboo, only this time it landed on the floor. "Tubbo! Your milk is on the floor-!"
"That's not the first time I've heard you say that."

Ranboo picked up the milk jug- which THANKFULLY was made of plastic- and poured half of it into the bowl, throwing the rest of it back at Tubbo, who somehow caught it between his legs. Ranboo glanced at the instructions again, reaching for a stick of butter that was sitting on the counter. Tubbo watched, "You need butter for pancakes?" He asked, and Ranboo replied with "I dunno, probably" as they used their finger to grab some of the butter.

"Please don't finger my butter," Tubbo yelled, rushing over to Ranboo to take the butter away. Ranboo threw the 'fingered' block of butter into the bowl, wheezing. "Why would you ever want to say that?" They asked, barely able to control their laughter.

Tubbo screeched, "I DONT KNOW!?" As he retreated back to the corner of his kitchen, and began singing a song about baking. Ranboo may have acted annoyed, but they couldnt say they didn't think it was cute. As Ranboo picked up the spatula, they raised an eyebrow. "What is this called again, Tubbs?"

"Evil food flipper.".
"... I'll just call it a stir stick."