One

Lucia had just moved to Forks, from her birth place of Rome she lived with some friends in Rome but wanted to try and start new.
Her mother died when she was a few years old and her mother hid her from the world know much more about her daughters future than she wanted Lucia to know, what will happen when she's chased back to Rome and can no longer hid from her futures fate?

Forks, Washington

I arrived in Forks and like it's description online and pictures I'd painted in my head from the thoughts of it; I was cold, it had been pouring for what looked like hours and dark when I landed and unloaded myself and stuff from the Plaine; I began to miss Rome but I could adjust hopefully.
My roommates seemed happy I was going to venture on my own, but I felt lonely, luckily I'd just finished high school in Rome so I wouldn't have to at Forks however talk of the town goes fast when you move into the small populated area.
My neighbor was the famous Charlie Swan, I say famous because I hear everyone talking about him, what a bunch of quacks. I was finally settled into my small house with two rooms even though it was just me I used the spare for my hobbies, I wasn't much for getting out but I figured a walk of the town would do alright to get to understand Forks.
When I made it to town there was a few shabby diners, a movie theater and the sheriff's office, as well as the hospital and high school at least that was everything close to me, I started to feel kind of cold and sick so I decided to just head home and settle in.

The next day

The next day I met Officer Swan himself, strange but respectable guy, he also had his daughter and some other people with him all I caught was their names Bella, Edward, Renesmee Cullen and their friend Jacob. They seemed to not like me from a simple glance, I mean yeah I collect creepy things but geez that family is strange, I said goodbye to cheif Swan and closed my door Edward and Bella glared at me and as I closed the door, I could still feel the heavy stares through the wooden door.
"It's probably best if I keep my distance from them, I don't think they like me". I spoke in a whisper to myself and man did I do that often, I never bothered in making friends or finding love because no one has ever loved me for who I was, hell I don't even know who I am. My mother never told me anything, of course I don't really know much about her either sense she died shortly after I was born, I've always felt different inside but I could never pin point it I just let the darkness consume me and drag me into place.
I decided today was an alright day to go out, the sun must be rare in Forks, but at least I didn't have to worry about burning so quickly. I dressed in my usual dark clothing and threw on a baseball cap, grabbing my bag and making my way out the door. I stopped at the shabby diners and ordered a burger, when I finished I payed and headed to look for a antique shop like the one I'd spent my money in a lot back home.
Finally I found a store that peaked my interest,  I walked in and man it was dead and dusty so much so that I didn't even see the small old man in the corner behind the counter,"Oh hello, your my first customer in ages child." He spoke softly and I jumped a bit. "Oh um I'm sorry I was just hoping to find some stuff to decorate my home, I'm new to Forks and I am a collector of strange and unusual things." I replied and the man nodded sitting back as I wondered around I found huge bugs in glass frames, skeletons put together in strange jars, one after another my heart felt welcomed as I picked up a bat skeleton and a large bug that seemed to be a locus they seemed worthy of a good home so I walked with them and found my way to the back of a book shelf and my eyes started to wonder as I found mythology on mythical monsters and demon's of the night, creatures of dark legions and a few plant and astrology books.
Gathering everything of interest I walked to the old man at the counter, he got up slowly and started to ring me up. "Is that everything sweetheart? " His crackling voice spoke as I began to nodded and pull out my wallet, "Fourty-five eighty dear!" As he replied I held out fifty dollars and assured him to keep the change, assuring him as well that I would most definitely be back.

Back at home

When I arrived home I noticed the Cullen's over at Charlie's and I did my best to ignore them and make no form of eye contacted until I dropped my house keys and didn't realize it until I heard a little voice from behind me, I turned to see Renesmee hold my keys out to me,"You dropped these on the sidewalk. " She said sweetly and smiled, I was in such awe that I hadn't noticed Bella, Edward, and Jacob next to us. "Excuse me but stay away from her." I heard Bella scream at me I took my keys from the small child and headed to my door saying nothing and slamming the door shut, I unloaded my new belongings into place and decided it was time to eat again. Making a quick supper and then watching some television,  thinking about their strange behavior towards me.
What had I done wrong, It was only my second day in Forks and I'm already hated, although I did notice the pale skin of them, it's like mine but mines a bit of a snowy white so I really try to avoid the sun and heat, as I sat on my couch reading  I eventually drifted off to sleep, waking from a awful dream the next morning.

Writers message:
Hey everyone sorry this isn't my usual update on my more popular stories, I've been running out of idea's for it so I started writing a new story til I can gather more idea's for other reader favorites,  please feel free to leave feedback and idea's on any of my stories, anything helps.