Six

I layed on the forest floor with Felix, after he kissed me my mind has only been able to think about what he said.
"Felix, does this mean that your going to take me back or um."
I paused and he looked down at me to reply,"Lucia darling you have always been my mate and I have never rejected you and I never will; you are my reason for waiting as long as I have for my mate." He pulled me on top of his chest and kissed me again, it felt like we were creating a spark of new life.

Back in the throne room

Aro, Cauis, and Marcus began to talk amongst each other.
"I suppose now that Felix has found his mate that they'll form a strong bond and marry soon do you, brother?" Marcus mumbled in Aro's direction, the black haired king sat in silence for the woman Felix would be marrying would be his daughter. "Well I don't see why they won't marry soon brother, but maybe give them time." Aro's reply sounded melancholy to which Cauis spoke up about, "Aro don't sound so dissapointed, besides Felix's has waited almost two hundred years for this moment and once they marry his status in the guard goes up as well." Marcus agreed with Cauis but Aro kept to himself, however his thoughts were broken when Felix came through the doors with Lucia on his shoulders laughing like she would I she was young.
Aro saw that his child was happy if hurt to let her go so fast because they just met but she's a grown woman as well. "You two are soaked, what on earth?" Cauis blurted out as Felix gently put Lucia on her feet, "Sorry Master Cauis we were out in the woods and it started to rain heavy but um she's inside now so all is well." He flashed a grin at his kings then kissed Lucia's head as she left to go wash up and put on dry clothes.
"Master Aro sir, if I may ask what will we do further in now that I've found her; I've never had a mate before so I'm a bit confused on what to do." He finished and waited respectfully for a response but Marcus spoke up instead, "Child next step is to help your bond together grow and when the time comes we will help you in the next tasks, now go wash up and change you and Demetri are off for the night while the twins have volunteered to keep watch." Felix bowed to his masters then proceeded to get cleaned up and changed, he and Demetri had made plans to hang out when they got their next day off so looks like it was training for a bit and some basic card games and manly conversations for the two of them.

Upstairs; Down the hall to Lucia's room

Lucia just stepped out of the shower and threw on some clean clothes.
She felt completely whole, she wondered what would be next for her and Felix.
After getting dressed she walked down to visit the throne room, once she entered she had a question so she made it known, "Uncle's, Father; I was wondering if I might ask a question? "
Aro sat forward waiting for his young child to speak, "Father what will become of Felix and I now that we've work everything out and found eachother? " Her lips went flat after asking and Marcus decided to answer the question of the curious young child,"Well as we told Felix, we'll give you both time for eachother and when we think the time is right we'll help you both plan future events,  if that's alright." Aro and Caius nodding in agreement, "Of course uncle, I understand. " They gave a smile and Aro stepped down from his throne, "my child may I show you something while I have you here briefly?" He seemed soft and cheerful. "Alright dad, what is it you wish to show me?" Lucia gave him a flashing smile.
He led her to a small door in the garden, behind that door was something unexpected,"Dad this is..."
Words cut out by her speechless thoughts,"Felix and Demetri did this for you; they figured you'd want privacy from time to time and you can lock the door from the inside." He finished as Lucia's arms embraced around him,"It's perfected dad, everything perfect!" Her happiness was all Aro ever wanted to see in his daughter.

Later that evening

Lucia finally left the small garden space on the search for Felix she had something to ask him and deep down she felt nervous and uncomfortable to do so, she figured all that advice Demetri gave her might help.
She walked up the stairs and down the hall to the room where thentwo men spend time playing a card game, she knocked three times until the door swung open,"Ah, Cara mia your here for Felix aren't you? " Demetri spoke with a devilish wink admiring her silk dark red robe with little ravens embroidered at the ends. Lucia nodded to his reply as he took a step aside,"Come on in sugar, he on the balcony soaking in his losses." Demetri finished with a chuckle.
Lucia led herself out to where Felix had been getting over his losses to his best friend, "Oh Lucia what brings you by so late?" Felix stood infront of her leaning on the balcony railing, "Well I was wondering if I might ask you something, if your not to busy." She whispered luckily he managed to chat it,"Alright what might it be sweetheart? "He flashed a fang tooth grin and a side wink waiting for her answer even though it was hard to ask through all the blushing,"I was wondering if maybe you weren't to busy if you'd come and well... keep me company?" She finished speaking as Demetri gave a thumbs up from the otherside of the wall,"Well its possible that I might be free in an hour, unless of course you want me now then I'll dot h Demetri he'll understand, plus he can go bother Heidi. "He flashed a smile again as Demetri popped his head in,"Ouch brother that's super harsh but I wouldn't mind at all." They both chuckled and Lucia felt uncomfortable and warm,"You know what actually nevermind I just remember that I'm busy tonight so I'll have to rain check." Without even saying goodbye she slipped passed and went straight to her room.

"What an idiot."She whispered to herself as embarrassment filled her and it grew a lot worse when someone knocked on the door, and she had a feeling she knew who it was.

Message:
Hello everyone sorry this chapter is brief and that I haven't posted in the past few weeks but I've been working on my twilight fan based page over on Instagram and also brainstorming ideas for edits as well as this story and another in the works; I hope this satisfies you all.

~Desi ♡