Four

I've been forced all the way back to Volterra for what my mate and family history?
"I swear if you don't put me down I'll scream." I began to shout as the tall dark hair guard who's name I learned was Felix from his tracker friend Demetri set me down gently on my feet. "Would you stop with your nonsense and annoying fighting, I'm doing my job which was to fond you and bring you back here." Felix let out a sigh of annoyance and continued walking to the main hall that then led to the throne room where the three kings had been waiting.

Entering the throne room

"Sorry it took so long, she likes to make a fuss out of everything instead of just trusting people. "Felix spoke and he pushed me forward gently; he and Demetri then blocked my way to escape; I watch as Aro stood up and walked down to meet at where I was currently standing, "Well you are such a difficult child now aren't you." He whispered and flashed a warm smile, I just looked pasted him because his eyes made me feel uneasy for a moment.
"Lucia we are not here to harm you but you belong with family and not on your own after all your one of us, your going through a strange stage of change as we've noticed from the nights we waited around your home in Forks. Child don't be upset with us for at least wanting to help you." Aro replied to try and calm my nerves but I still didn't trust it, I just met him but it feels like I should know him and it hurts; he reached out for my hand which set me to draw back fast only making his face flash with concern.
"Forgive me I thought maybe you would let me in to know what troubles you my dear." He whispered as my hand slipped into his and his eye shot pitch black like he'd seen the unspeakable in me, he drew back with a gasp on his face then proceeded to welcome me home,"Well that was something I wouldn't wish to see, but I can't look past it now; welcome home my child, please don't be a stranger to us we only wish to help you." He kissed both sides of my cheeks and left to go sit back down, Felix and Demetri rejoined at my sides and listened to their next orders,"Bring her to get cleaned up and dressed into something more comfortable and clean." Marcus chimed in and then waved his hand in dismissal, Felix reached out his hand as to guide me willingly this time instead of forced so I played it safe and took it as they led me to a beautifully decorated room with a elegant bathroom just off to the side of it,"You'll be staying in here until we've understood you fully and until your transformation is more clear to us incase you need help and assistance the rest of the way."
Demetri said gently as Felix left to start the water in the bath; nodding at him in understanding I waited until I could go further.
"We'll have Heidi bring up some clean clothes and a meal for when you get out, if you need us we'll be just outside the door if not on duty calls or Aro and Marcus 's rooms are just beside you they're usually there when we are out on missions." Demetri finished up and pulled Felix out of the room with him so I could have time to myself and bath in peace.

After cleaning up

There was a faint tap on the door so I wrapped a towel around myself and rushed to get it. "Oh my you do look like Master Aro, anyway here is clean clothes and food as asked for by Demetri to have sent to you." Heidi spoke with excitement, "Oh and if you need anything hun I'm usually just around the corner or in the lobby where our tourist come in, Ciao sweet pea." With that she walked away and I was left in silence, I walked back to the bathroom and pulled the towel off and began to put on a long sleeved blouse with a light floral design dress over that; I look like I should be working a front desk our taking calls but it's comfortable I spoke to myself as I pulled my hair into a bun with small bits of hair on the sides of my face.

Down in the throne room

I finished up the meal Heidi had brought and made my way back down to the throne room, the sound of bickering made it easy,"ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHE COULD EXPOSE US AND HERSELF IF WE KEEP HER HERE."Cauis was infuriated as could be told from his loud temper, "Brother that can be true but she is one of us, why would she expose herself and us that's not right what so ever." Aro jumped in I think Marcus was trying to avoid it until they both asked for his input, "Well, she will learn our ways and rules and she is late in blooming so it will be hard for her to adjust but I'm sure we have nothing to concern ourselves with, Lucia is a good young lady she just needs rules set in place for her." Marcus whispered then went back to a book he was reading then paused for a moment to speak,"Also over all this arguing you've drawn the attention to yourself from the child." He finished then turned back to his literature as Cauis and Aro turned to where I was standing,"I'm sorry I just heard yelling and wanted to figure it out." I let out a whisper as Aro beckoned me to come to him; he gazed at me for a moment holding a smile only a father could hold then spoke up,"You know eavesdropping isn't nice sweet child." I looked at him nodding my head with sorry in my eyes for it wasn't my intention too,"Sorry I was just wondering what was going on and well I wanted to get out of my room as well." I let out a gasp and waited for him to speak again but he kissed my forehead and sent me on my way to explore the grounds and places around.
I explored for hours until it grew darker, then I headed back toward my new home I guess you could call it. I was caught by Felix as I went to enter my room and lay around for the night. "Out late I see, find anything interesting while you were out and about?" He whispered as he stepped into my room with me,"Just the gardens and some places in town, a few fountains, who knew Volterra could be so beautiful in the evening." I replied back and he choked a smile at me then headed to his room which was just acrossed the hall next to Demetri's.
I walked to my bed and layed there for awhile until my eyes felt heavy and I could no longer hold them open, as I drifted off to sleep a dream started to flood my mind, I was here in Volterra with the other my life seemed to move by so fast, I began to understand Felix more as my mate but I was getting to the age where I need help being turned which became unusual for our kind and no one had ever heard of it that way, Santiago was always pushing Felix to the limit annoying the three brothers and then the dream went black, I felt a piercing of burning flames enter my throat, it burned so bad and it felt so real; I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't something held onto me and I wanted to wake up from the dream that turned straight for the road of nightmares. Finally I awoke and Demetri, Felix, Aro, Marcus and Cauis stood around my bed;"It's just a bad dream cara no worries your safe here I promise." Demetri whispered as he tried to calm me, I felt his cold fingers brush along my back and though I felt comfort for a moment I wasn't comfortable on my own. "Child it's alright we came as fast as we could, we tried to wake you but you wouldn't open your eyes." Marcus whispered as he held my warm hand in his cold one, tracing circles on the top of my hand which actually helped to distracte me from the burning pain I still felt in my throat,"Dad, um do you think you can stay with me for a bit?" I choked out as Aro stared blankly at me but nodded, everyone left and it was just me and Aro,"Can I ask you a question about my mother?" I whispered and he nodded and took hold of my hand, I knew he was trying to see my dream but I asked anyway,"How did you guys meet, and how was I part of that if vampires and humans aren't supposed to be inlove?" I finished and he looked into my eye's but replied back,"I was younger that I am now and I saw her and felt like I had a shot, I didn't care that I was a monster deep down, when we found out about you, your mother then found out about me and the rest of us. She was terrified so she left, I'd reserved the news after you were born and I planned to come see you both but before I knew it other learned that your mom knew about our kind and took matters into their own hands, so I gave up and tried to forget and eventually I did until a friend of mine wrote me from Washington." He was looking at the wall and I felt like he was sad but grateful at the same time, "If you don't mind me asking this friend doesn't happen to be a dr. Cullen does it dad?" I blurted out without though but he nodded,"Oh that tells me so much now, why they kept threatening me and leaving notes on my door and giving me ugly looks it was that pixie looking girl, she knew about me and the connection I have to your Coven, doesn't she?" I shouted at him almost annoyed and he nodded and looked at me in a bold manner, "we don't have a good bond with the younger Cullens specially after they're hybrid child was born, we felt a concern that the child would expose us to the world." He spoke still staring at me; I was to awake to fall back to sleep so I walked to the balcony and looked over the garden, he followed, sitting silently behind me.
I sat next to him and wondered what life would be like if he wasn't a vampire and just a normal human.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just don't understand, and why the Cullens had to be so rude and threatening towards me on my first move to Forks." I let out a low sigh and he noticed,"Lucia my darling child I want nothing more for you than for you to feel joy and welcomed here, I know we have a weird bond, you still call me your father with question, I know I have a childish nature to me but I don't wish to be viewed as a horrible monster, do you understand me?" He spoke low but I heard him and I nodded; he stood up placing a kiss on my forehead before leaving my room but then he spun around with a quick message, "Lucia darling please do try and avoid Santiago I feel your nightmare may become everyone's reality and im not ready for that yet." Then he exited without another word, his shoes making a clicking noise on the floor in the hall until it was finally quiet and everything felt ere and unsettling again.

Writers messange:
Sorry if these seem to be a bit boring, I'm open to ideas from my readers and I do write them down so that I can remember what you guys want to read more of and I check comments as often as possible so make sure you let me know what to wanna see in future chapters so you can stay interested and involved.
Also sorry this one's a longer chapters than the others.
~Desi♡