Chapter 1

I awoke to the sound of my alarm calling for me to get my lazy ass out of bed. As usual, I ignored it. "Ruby!" My mum called from the kitchen "coming!" I sighed. Another day, the same fucking routine.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and threw a long sleeved jumper on to cover the cuts on my arms. I kind of wish that I didn't do it but... I wanted to do it there and then because it felt right.

I grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs to see my parents and my little brother, Eric who is 6.

"You look upset again sweetie" mum said with sympathetic eyes. "One more day then you go to France tomorrow so you can get out of our faces" dad scowled, lowering his head more in the newspaper. My younger brother Eric slipped out the room as my parents had a go at eachother again. "fucking hell Ruby why do you have to cause so many problems?!" Mum yelled at me. Her mood changes quickly and I hate it.

I grabbed Eric's hand and ran out the door. "Wait for me after school, okay?" I said, looking into his scared eyes. "I'm staying with grandma for 2weeks right?" He looked back. "Yes you are, don't worry Eric" I smiled.

We got to school and I waved goodbye to Eric, knowing he was going to be safe and happy "have a great time Eric!" I shouted happily, earning a smile back "thanks sis!".

My day was crap as always. History Physics PE RE and Maths ... Yeah best day ever (please note my sarcasm ;))

I walked down the hall, clutching my books close to my chest, suddenly I heard loud footsteps, I stood still squeezing my eyes shut and tensing up. "Out my way slut" Chad (the big school bully .-.) said while slamming me into a locker as he tackled me to the floor. I quickly got up and ran to my last lesson before I could see anyone's reaction, Yep. This is normal.

By the time 3:45 came I rushed out of school with a small leap in my step. I was going away from this hell for one week with a couple of 'friends' or should I say people who can tolerate me ... Yeah. I was happy about that.

The French exchanges came over for a week to stay in England with us. I didn't really get chance to meet anybody else other than my exchange, Marie who is really fun and sweet! She's probably my only friend *laughs* I'm not joking either .___.

I'm hoping to make a few friends mainly because I have the teenager craving for a little romance, here... Well I have no chance. If I get with the popular French girls then maybe... Just maybe some hot French guy I will get lucky with. I want friends too but I just want someone that I can love lots and have my first kiss with, you know? All my recent crushes have all ended in me either giving up or becoming heart broken.

~~~~ A/N
Hey guys!! This will be a main story that I'm working on ^.^  I hope you like what I have in store for yooooou!

~ Kitty 🌸❤️ :')