Chapter 2

I had my friend stay around tonight, her name is Holly. We have weird relationship if I'm honest. She's the only friend I have but she's always finding ways to get at me, is this what a friend is meant to be?

The sleepover was feeling a little awkward. She just sat on omegle all night watching these guys get there dick out and what have you. I could've been interested but nah. If I'm honest, that is pretty gross.

I paced up and down my room, still plotting what I'm going to do when I visit the French school. "Fuck sake girl sit down and stop walking everywhere it's 3am!!"  Holly groaned. My head snapped towards her but I totally ignored what she'd just said. "I will get with those girls" I whispered to myself. "Eww didn't know you were gay" Holly sniggered. "EW noooo I didn't mean it like that!!" I gave her a shocked look.

"What's the point of finding a French guy if you can't speak French?" Holly spat at me. I raised an eyebrow "mais qu'est-ce que tu racontes" (what the hell are you saying in french)

About 40 minutes past and we had a bit of a giggle. All of a sudden she went cold. She just sat there. Not moving. Her eyes looked at me then straight back down. I tried to hold in a sigh. "It's another one of these" I thought to myself.

She cried and I kept asking her what had happened. No reply. Just silence. Q u i e t. All I could hear were sobs. I couldn't handle these awkward moments, it made me realise why I had no friends but she was so harsh. I ran to my brother's room, Eric sat right up, rubbing his eyes "are you okay sis?" He asked sleepily.
"I can't handle her! We have about an hour before we leave and she's refusing to go!!" He just hugged me and I sighed. Eric's too young to help...

A/N: Hey!! So finally here's an update, sorry it's a bit sloppy. And I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE, ITS PART OF THE STORY AND IM GAY MYSELF SO YAH 😂❤️