Chapter 5

Once I had finished I examined Lexi's face. She had a look of confusion and slight uncertainty. "What?" I questioned, she didn't seem to impressed with the plan. "Well it's just ... Can't you just see if you get along with them instead of forcing yourself on them?" She asked in a quite tone, she backed away a little looking as if she was afraid I'd flip out on her. I simply shrugged. "If I'm honest, you're my only friend on this trip" I mumbled and looked away then glanced back at her. Lexi's face seemed surprised at first "well I'm new so it's nice to finally have met a good friend!"

From that moment on I started to enjoy the journey much more, I couldn't think of bad things when she was around. Is this what friendship is like?

It was late when we arrived, me and Lexi quickly exchanged numbers before waving goodbye and heading home with Marie and my new family for the week!
**************************
Surely if Marie is lovely, she'll have great friends and a lot of them at that.
Why am I thinking this way?
Think of the boys she gets on with
Yeah that is true
And by the end of the week you'll be with the hottest guy an-
What
I sat up in bed and gripped the sheets "think about what Lexi said" I kept reminding myself as I lay back down.
Since when did you have friends?
Thats true she'll turn out to be horrible like every girl I know.
I've decided to let my thoughts eat me away.
I'm a mess. I'm a monster and there is no turning back.